OH NO NO NO Its truly over for America

Indians are leaving USA back to India. How will it ever recover from this?

Attached: Screenshot (181).png (825x795, 105.86K)

good morning sir

Not enough shittin' streets? I hear San Fransico might be to your liking

Us mutts are coming with them. With the fertilizer shortage, the last bastion of hope will be the synergy of Indian and American digestive systems to fuel shit for the upcoming unsustainable farming.

Attached: 1655875350988.png (1280x1033, 1.23M)

Unironically too many niggers,chinks.and white trash and druggies. I won't blame them. U.S is absolutely ficked

They aren’t. More are coming than ever to poo us up on H1Bs. Show me stats saying we’re seeing a net loss of Indians.

I like India, its the only ultra-traditional country out there that doesn't take it too far the way Afghanistan does.

this bs they went back cause they lost the visa when trump came.

Indians are nice friendly people and all, but this country is ours. You need to live in India.

like 1% of them go back? wow

Man so many tech companies will be fucking dead in the USA if they all leave.

Being a poo here must be the worst. No woman would give you the time of day. At least in India you could hide in the weeds and rape women who go out into the field to poo.

Or a stray monitor lizard

He couldn't hack it in usa so was sent back

>hindutva
Huh, so that guy actually broke the jewish conditioning and realised he should just go back and better his country. Good on him. Now if the rest of the poos could do that it'd be nice to see them maybe make a decent country out of the current shithole they inherit.

Based pajeets, ethnonationalism for every race.

Based Indians.
>Build the Indian Century

>no
>stop
>don't go
Said no one ever.

The global economy will go into a massive recession that will wipe away low-skilled tech workers that so far were able to get by just because of the sheer amount of grift, which will cause Indians (and migrants in general) to start going back, like what happened in 2008 when non-white birthrates fell by 15% as millions of them fucked off.

Then they will turn around and say "I was always a nationalist, I was just getting money from those stupid americans to better home country".

Attached: 1655696854778.jpg (404x493, 50.41K)

No pajeet! Stop! Don't go! HAHA I'M JUST FUCKING WITH YOU PAJEETS, GTFO.

Its a fake news planted by globalist media
Older batch of H1b slaves are replaced by new\
batch of H1b slaves.
Don't believe in deceptive tactics played by Indians

probably to get away from the nogs

Attached: 1652802881091.webm (480x584, 2.14M)

Good morning sir!