How do I cope with the fact that I despise my own race? I'm not even kidding...

How do I cope with the fact that I despise my own race? I'm not even kidding, I fucking hate being black/other blacks that it's unreal. To the point where I want them all to collectively suffer. I hate how we cause problems for the entire fucking world. I hate how blacks act and everyone ignores it. Not even wignats are actually willing to do anything. My dream is a strong eugenics program (abortion doesn't count in the slightest. We need to do more than that). I want all welfare/food stamps completely cut. All foreign aid needs to be taken out of africa. Our race needs to adapt or die out. But everytime I try to mention this I am met to deaf ears and it's driving me up a fucking wall. Nobody has any real solutions.
>inb4 niggers are worshipped
Shut the fuck up. Imagine being part of a race that's so incapable of self sufficiency that you have to constantly be pandered to. Blacks should not rely on others. I would get rid of every retarded black holiday if I could.

Attached: 1656218732499.jpg (2027x2467, 647.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be a good person and maybe others will be inspired to do the same. not much you can do. the situation is fucked

You recognize the common enemy, the kike.

Attached: 20210708_134003.jpg (1944x2456, 849.22K)

based, sorry this has happened to you my freind

Attached: 1651942707185.gif (553x586, 3.48M)

>The negros know

Attached: Capitalist.png (600x761, 336.44K)

>OYYYYYYY GEVALT

Attached: bolshevik.jpg (600x761, 56.27K)

idk why you're on Any Forums. not because you're black, but because you have the same crummy mindset of almost everyone else we make fun of here. you're every bit as bent out of shape as redditors screaming and cryingselfie.jpg about trump or abortion or whatever else. try to relax man, you're only spiking your blood pressure.

Best thing you can do is get out and go back to Africa and convince as many of your nigger friends/family to go as well.

>be a good person
Kek, fuck off cuckmerican.
I bet you already feel like kneeling for the OP

based nigger.
good luck bro, you got my support

Which part of Africa are you from?

the state of Any Forums

Same, I am half black but I identify as white. I have nothing in common with shitskin subhumans.

unlucky

Attached: based hero.jpg (474x263, 20.56K)

leaf
what the fuck is this

Name the jew constantly and you'll get there man

Attached: 1653993897348.png (1280x826, 888.14K)

Homosexuality is Jewish retard.

I just wish black Americans weren't always playing victims or pulling the race card.

Speak out against chimp behavior. Basically all you can do. Don’t be afraid to speak the truth.

Take it easy. Your skin color is a pussy magnet for white women.

Attached: 1622825282809.jpg (1000x1000, 180.61K)

Also, you are not alone OP, here in Shitzil are a lot of shitskins who hate niggers and other shitskins, hating everyone that caused this grotesque mix of races we have here

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x720, 83.31K)

okay pablo calm down. whats spanish for calm down?

built for OP's BBC

OY VEYYYYY

>How do I cope with the fact that I despise my own race?
Do something meaningful with your life and, thus, through that, stop being a nigger.

Attached: joggers--NIGGER-BRAINED.jpg (635x429, 47.79K)

Perhaps you can help me with my maths homework. This question has me stumped: How many nogs would a nignog nig if a nignog could nig nogs?

Kikes are the problem. I wish black people the best, with other black people, and away from me and white people. We really just need a world where races can have their place, and kikes can be gone altogether.

It is what it is man
youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ

What is your opinion on Uncle Clarence? I genuinely value your thoughts on this.
Also, sorry you feel that way. I could only imagine what life would be like with an impossible to sevre link to the black community. You are in my thoughts and prayers dude.

>i identify as white
if you have nappy hair and a wide nose/big lips, you're easily identifiable as a nigger

Now fuck you fags

>I identify as white

Attached: 1643625828260.png (640x719, 273.86K)

>how do I cope
Kill yourself and hope the next respawn you aren't a nigger

>1 post by this id

:^)

you piece of ungrateful shit, youre living in a developed nation. why are you crying over your race youre in? I hate you

It's ok user I'm white and I hate my race a lot of the time for letting all this shit happen. You'll get used to it.

You are /ournigger/, honorary aryan

You feel the same way all niggers feel OP, why do you think crimes against blacks are almost exclusively by other blacks?
Move to the Carribean and get yourself close to some good niggers

This post replying to this thread has convinced me to leave Any Forums forever. Good luck with the niggers and fags, I'll check in after the next mass shooting.

And I hate being white. Most white people are dumbass partisans. Unfortunately most humans are incredibly fucking stupid in general, and white people are no exception.

Calm down supot

The fact is no other race hate their own skin color more than white people.

Attached: 1622447616852.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

It’s not about skin color, it’s about how you carry yourself

Only blacks rioting and looting and attacking people are niggers

And you can’t change what other people are doing so fuck them and work on improving yourself

Man up, nigger. Unlike us, you can go to a welfare office, get free everything for you and your family. You can also find like minded blacks, move away from a city and start your own community. If we tried to do it, we'd be infiltrated by feds since day 1. You have a clear path ahead for your race, you simply do what Natsocs try to do and you'll be celebrated. Better yet, you can go back to Africa and use all the knowledge of white society to form blacks communities there. You have life on easy mode and you're complaining about something that you can't control, you dumb nigger.

Attached: 1605094293117(2).jpg (548x560, 50.23K)

earn money and be succesfull - it might surprise you, but success makes your skin whiter

Just be the best person you can be. Idk man just live the best life you can. Race doesn’t matter, it’s your actions and character.

Kill niggers that’s all you can do to earn God’s favor

Attached: F349EFB6-8BB6-4A64-A23F-0B22FD7DA650.jpg (552x1024, 99.15K)

this you?

Attached: 16425714298190.jpg (3024x3496, 1.9M)

Just take care of yourself and your family user. Detach yourself from niggerdom and don’t let them bring you down with them.

he doesn't have a life on easy mode, because it's propaganda. sure, on the internet blacks are celebrated, but irl they are mistrusted at best, and hated at worst. but you are correct that he should use our knowledge and start something anew

Chris Rock - Black People VS. Niggaz (Bring the Pain 1996)
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Attached: 1617506357689.png (823x613, 453.87K)

be a lot cooler if you hated kikes

Attached: cool.jpg (620x339, 19.18K)

Wrong, krautbro. Every nigger will always be a nigger for all eternity. Not all of them are bad people.

One of my favorite screen caps ever

>It’s not about skin color
yes it is

bullet to the head, now

You could be Indian. Lol.

>you could be based

shut up poland your people backstabbed the french to breed blacks in haiti

Funk. That’s all you need. Funk died and now all you have to relate to is cia gang banging. Get some funk back in the hood and niggers will be settling their differences on the dance floor twirling around on their heads and shit like the good old days.

I hate the star of remphan the most.

Based black man. You don't hate your race, you hate degenerates...they just happen to be represented largely by the black community. At least you see it for what it is and want nothing to do with it, which puts you far ahead of those uncultured fags. Stay the course- you got this, and/pol/ has your back on it.

Thank you Jew bro

he could be indian

One post by this ID. Are you a bit OP?

I have an idea: learn to interact on a sociable level with whites, work hard and build your own empire, shun and embarrass the other blacks who want to cling to you but don't share your values. Only hire people of outstanding character. You can't be accused of racism because you are black.
Treat them like a white person would treat another white, with respect, but unable to give any handouts.
>hey man, how are you so successful?
>I worked hard
>Can you help me?
>No, only you can help yourself
>Man, come on I'm black like you
>No, I have transcended the black race. I have accepted the benefits of living in a white society and have used their tactics and morals to better myself. You refuse to do so and so will remain a slave to your own prejudices
There are other blacks out there who want to better themselves. Who want to forsake their black identity for one of self respect and morality. Don't focus on the behavior of others, instead fix yours and let that be your satisfaction.

based

*bot

How do you cope? You become a leader for your people, that's how you cope, they might be subhuman niggers, but if you talk the talk they might listen for a bit, from my observation it seems blacks are more keen on listening to the elders of their communities and to famous blacks.

I don't know what to say user. You aren't the first black to realize that the problem with blacks can only be solved by blacks and you won't be the first to be completely ignored.

Move to Africa, it's the only place Blacks can be happy.

cringe

based on poo

Attached: Capture3.jpg (1049x617, 65.86K)

>1 post by this id
>Absolutely insane post

Typical groyper.

STOP BEING TARD
we are fighting for a white europe and america not for a white Africa.

made your own race act like Japanese and you will be honorary aryan.
DO YOUR JOB

Pablo here but you are talking to deividson and in portuguese that would be "calma"

Act like a white person, don't give into the stereotype. Don't smoke at a young age, don't drink too much, just generally be a pleasant person to be around.
You could also start working out and become buff, usually people respect you either way. Some people say black bodybuilders look better so...?

Whatever it is, it's better than indulging in self hate and pity. Most people hate blacks because of their experience with them. You however seem like an actually reasonable person so people will naturally be more comfortable around you. Especially if you seem polite.

fucking checkin those quads

Same here. The demographic here is not meant for me.

cringe

It's much worse that you're American

all the fools itt giving him (You)s

this

Unironically think of Clarence, do you think he feels sorry for himself?

yes, fuck niggers. but the jews are a bigger problem so fuck them more.

>t. half White nigger