NZG New Zealand pol

>wagie stabbed b brown people on her way home, get a car you bum. Does anyone know if she was a chink? Not many white people women on Saturdays

1news.co.nz/2022/06/26/christchurch-woman-stabbed-to-death-in-random-attack-police/

>White MP thinks for himself and posted that he doesn't like child murder, gets reprimanded by gay leader Luxon (pic related)

1news.co.nz/2022/06/26/national-mp-removes-post-causing-distress-after-abortion-ruling/

>dickhead in CHCH shot
1news.co.nz/2022/06/26/police-negotiated-with-man-before-shots-fired-in-kaiapoi/

>boomers now buying ram-raided goods, if you can't beat them, join them
stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/129084095/cctv-shows-car-ramming-into-lawnmower-shop-and-driver-legging-it

Attached: white man commits thought crimes.png (558x546, 225.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/129085481/twelve-hospitalised-after-powdered-fentanyl-found-for-first-time-in-nz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes I made typos, sue me cunt

Attached: NZG.png (536x432, 110.79K)

Retreaded NZ Press.
NZ is not America also I'm not voting for Luxon unless he stops being a fence sitting cuck boy.

Silly politician post your private stuff on PRIVATE profiles, fuck people just cant stop being retarded.

I'm suing you for typos gimme kfc for compensations.

Hello Kiwi people, can you tell me more about your politics and the current happenings? The little I know of your island nation is that you have a horse faced tranny leader and your accent sounds like a more distinguished Aussie accent.

your entire little shithole is now owned by globohomo kikes and blackrock.

Attached: Conspiracy theorists lose it over Jacinda Ardern clip.png (719x1033, 483.95K)

Chang please, just go home.

Luxon isn't on the fence, he's on Team Abortion.

I say this basically every thread but he's gay as fuck too

Middle of the Road - Slight right majority of the population our media is rabid left.

They add the truth right in there but make a context that it's crazy

It's going to be funny seeing boomer ZOGbots chimp out when all the young white kiwis leave and theyre surrounded by niggers who wont contribute to boomer pensions. What do you think they'll do?

Attached: 1652025918206.jpg (1598x898, 134.27K)

FUCK THE WHORSE DEATH TO THE WHORSE DISEASE AND GREAT SUFFERING TO SUPPORTERS OF THE WHORSE AIDS AND PAINFUL DISCHARGES TO LOVERS OF THE WHORSE DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH

Attached: whorse bitch eating a kiwi.png (520x552, 597.01K)

what was the poast? sounds baste

So much malice in a single post
How vile

Attached: MAQIQBQUGVDTFCMA2IOMF62XBE.jpg (800x450, 21.54K)

You're joking. This isn't it.. is it?

lol hoes be mad

Attached: IT ONLY COUNTS WHEN I SAY IT.png (1602x901, 1.29M)

and the neutered (((leaders))) response

Gigantic double nigger faggot

Attached: FWIoyM1UAAE0UwQ.jpg (576x1024, 105.34K)

The world is a joke
I'm just a clown.

Apparently whites aren't really leaving. It's all immigrants. It's not as easy to grind it out in Australia to get ahead when there are teams of flips undercutting you and living 2 to a room and just eating rice and cheap meat, they out compete us because they don't care about living standards and have been allowed to lower it here and there

He's terrified of a hate campaign against him since he's in a weird evangelist church

>allowed to kill babies up to birth
>not allowed to own an AR15
I hate all of our politicians so fucking much

Attached: smile.jpg (1024x963, 112.17K)

damn, that is intense. probably better that it was censored.
leftism withers without censorship.

I have to go into the office tomorrow. I really don't want to put up with all the water cooler talk about this American abortion shit and tears from baby killers and baby killer sympathisers. I work in the public service in Wellington. Social justice faggot central full of womb carriers, chestfeeders, feminine penis possessors and all sorts of other Orwellian Newspeak types.

stuff.co.nz/national/129085481/twelve-hospitalised-after-powdered-fentanyl-found-for-first-time-in-nz

lmao looks like the chinks have decided to introduce another population control measure. Watch how it only spreads to white areas

Ask the coworkers why protestors were shouting all cops are bastards at Aboriton protests. If they say they weren't you can prove them wrong.

Most of the responses to the statement have been one of distrust, the niggercattle are having their cages rattled and are waking up
The other half are the new empathy-post from the V2022.roevwade update.

>Watch how it only spreads to white areas
No way dude, you can't get between a real nigga and his fentanyl. Bix nood

Attached: N.png (1494x1876, 1.12M)

>Watch how it only spreads to white areas
Firstly there are no white areas anymore, secondly I doubt it, murrys will get rekt and they'll try blame us