This is so fucked, Any Forums

Attached: 1617707616990.jpg (720x680, 124.17K)

Hey Americans, if you want less school shootings, stop torturing the weird, quiet ones in your class.

Attached: DozLpQjUYAAarnu.jpg (513x463, 38.33K)

school shooting are illegal. what else do you want? do you wanna live in a pod and have no free will?

Why are americans so bloody ignorant? Go bitch to your state's court if you dont like abortion laws

It's so fucking retarded, people think abortion was federally banned for the entire country. It just gave the states right to choose. I don't understand why people are protesting and shit.

The government forced sperm down your vagina?? Well yea i belive joe biden be doing thet but hey just close your legs or be safe if you dont want kids. Its literally that easy

This doesn't take into consideration all of the injured because of dumb nigger aim.

nobody is forcing you to fuck around. time to face reality.

Well, that and riot outside any news agency that reports on the shooting.

it amazes me at how stupid the masses are considering this whole abortion thing. I guess it's really just evidence that the general public knows next to nothing about the constitution, the declaration of independence or roe vs wade itself. Kind of insane if you think about it.

Think about the kids

Attached: CAD57B6C-E112-4A40-B5E1-AABC44F20B6E.jpg (1216x1522, 194.27K)

overturning Roe v Wade literally puts more voting rights into the hands of civilians. It's literally a great thing that they've done. What government gives back power to it's citizens?

Abortion is literally state-funded mass murder. Stop pretending you give one shit about children.

They are helping you, roastie. Kid shot = no longer the burden of having the kid. Thank them

I just saw on the news some pro-abortion march and one sign said "my dog has more reproductive rights than me". Bitch, do you really think your pets would want to get neutered.

Attached: 1656145042333.png (845x634, 729.72K)

You are literally fucking British are you are repeating the mocked line "at leest we dont get shot in maffs cloass" just please kill yourself already.

And as shown by the other user, blacks are responsible for the overwhelming majority of violence in this country. For the thousandth time, there is no gun problem, there's a nigger problem.

Give me your guns!
>no
Fed maindated abortion of unborn kids!
>no
You dont care about kids!

Its hard to take this argument seriously considering that they activly want to kill babies and turn the serviving kids in to cross dressing prostitutes. I sleep well knowing that they will all burn in hell.

Government stops kids from dying
>OMG BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE KIDS THE GOVERNMENT LET DIE
The suggestion ultimately is that republicans somehow are fine with mass shootings but not fine with abortion.
I'm not only not fine with mass shootings I am also not fine with mass genocide of the unborn
My ideology is better than yours because I am both and I actually have the solutions to both
Ban abortion
Arm teachers

Congratulations, you've figured out what the mindless monkeys are ACTUALLY protesting against. That's why they've been programmed to hate this issue.

>BUT BUT BUT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT KIDS IN SCHOOLS
No bitch I just understand that making civilians defenseless doesn't save the kids.

Wow, so Americans government forces you to have sex? What's the deal with those virgin statistics then?

US government and gang members commit thousands of homicides every year
>LAW ABIDING CIVILIANS NEED TO BE DISARMED
This is the liberals logic

most people don't understand basic civics. to them the united states is a unitary republic

THE SUPREME COURT RULED
>SELF DEFENSE IS LEGAL
>MURDER IS ILLEGAL
WOW, WE LIVE IN A THEOCRACY!!!
Is this evidence that you cannot be good without god?

Not the goverment's job to provide individual citizens with personal bodyguards.
Also not the government forcing women to have kids. Their own bodies force themselves to do that. Nobody's entitled to artificial baby killing devices. Construct your own abortion method if you want to fight against your own body that badly.

Attached: propane.png (499x472, 148.91K)

>force you to have a kid
where are these breeding slaves?

Attached: 1635676380026.gif (450x253, 228.21K)