Abortion

The quicker America becomes a third world country and loses all influence in the world the better, banning abortion may help in this endeavour.

Attached: My_Anime_List.jpg (225x350, 39.99K)

I would fuck the shit out of your pic. I'm printing it out right now to stick my dick in it.

Pretty much.

Any Forums has bascially just turned into fox news tier shit spewing.

We used to know only niggers get abortions. The population is about to absolutely fucking explode.

Moloch screaming and shitting
I'm rolling in the floor laughing ITT

Japanese influence is way better, had to buy one of these hentai hoodies after coming across them online. They look clean to be honest. Arrives in a week ;-)

Attached: doppelkeks.png (496x910, 287.55K)

Chinese hands

I knew a kid at school who wore this to school once. Turns out he is a degenerative faggot who raped some girl. Please don't be that person.

America has quick access to coat hangars and horse abortion pills

degenerate whores will always find a way to kill their nigger baby.

I won't wear it in any public places, probably just nerd setups like anime convention north in Toronto which I will be attending,

I just bought one cope

If anything banning abortion helps us put people back on the track of personal responsibility. Making it easy to abort removed the social stigma and caused morals to become lax

Attached: 99213538_p1.png (1250x1750, 1.52M)

kys pedo

TFW no Anya daughter to read my mind

Its up to the states, so whores will either do home abortions or travel to another state to get it done.

This isn't the 1900s anymore, whores will be whores.

The only thing it's going to do is facilitate the outnumbering of whites to blacks, because blacks are the predominant getters of abortions.

Fucking retard shill/bot.

Laughing at the rhetoric that abortion was made to control blacks (it was done to benefit inmigrants for tax pirposes and Moloch sacrifices)
Moloch SEETHING and no way to COPE
BTFO

And thats a good thing. Maybe liberals will finally learn that there is no such thing as infinite resources when their cities are overflowing with niggers they can't sustain.

and that's a good thing the US needs to collapse faster.

With it, so will you.

>literally the only reason you're not at chink re-education camp right now.

As we've seen during COVID, Australians are already being taught to savor the boot in preparation

>literal amerifats are still seething about the state of their country
I'm savoring your tears lol

W-what's going to happen to Anya?

That's not even a coherent response to what I said.

>found another bot
Been crawling with them for the past week...