Handmaiden’s Tale too lenient

I want to make the Handmaiden’s Tale seem like a pixar movie.

Attached: DDFE799D-4605-41AD-A570-B881D4EDC492.jpg (1024x576, 111.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1644993087810.jpg (993x1024, 111.81K)

I look at those delusional, psychosis-ridden zealots, and I can only think of pic related...

And it makes me chuckle.

Attached: Woman eaten by 20 cats.jpg (750x747, 56.44K)

Even if my wife couldn't get pregnant I wouldn't fuck any of these hags

>Handmaiden’s Tale

is it a based show to watch?

lol USA the cringiest nation on the planet

Replace all women with machines. The Stepford Wives is a documentary.

Attached: joi_bladerunner.jpg (1440x2560, 552.79K)

No, it's shit and that ugly bitch they cast for the lead role doesn't make it any better.

holowife when

It should be a known FACT that the ideological predecessors of Antifa (anarcho-syndicalists) were the first ones to push for mass abortion and contraception as part of plan to destroy capitalism through destroying the birthrate. This call for a "birth strike" was carried over to the American communist party and the ACLU.

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
>[P]rocreation under capitalism was an abomination since it prolonged the system by creating more “wage slaves”for capitalist bosses. In their view no one should have any children under capitalism. The agenda was to have working-class women drastically reduce the number of births via contraception and abortion. The lower birthrates would dry up the pool of labor, which would then ensure imminent crisis for capitalism and imperialism. This applied the syndicalist call for a massive general strike to the realm of childbearing.

>They erroneously believed this strategy would empower working-class women and the working class as a whole. Women would supposedly be “freed” from household labor. Workers’ wages would supposedly increase as the birthrate shrunk, since the absence of a reserve army of labor would force capitalist bosses to give into workers’ demands. Deliberately reducing the population would also give workers bargaining power with the State, these anarchists alleged.

This is because the left is inherently satanic. Unlike God, Satan cannot create, he can only destroy. This causes Satan to become deeply jealous of God, and as such Satan seeks to destroy all that God has created. The left likewise cannot create, it can only destroy, and seeks to tear down and annihilate everything which Western Civilization and free markets have made.

This is precisely why communists seek to destroy the family. Leftists hate everything beautiful and fertile.
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA

Attached: birth-strike-full-text.png (995x4857, 409.24K)

yes

>holowife when
NOW

Pic related

Attached: 1656221038648.png (788x762, 400.53K)

this made me laugh

>Handmaiden’s Tale too lenient
I agree. Females need placed in resource barns like livestock. I see these dumb resources walking around in their stupid costumes and I'm like, "why aren't these retarded cattle in their milking bins where they belong?"

Before Roe in 72 all woman wore robes and were oppressed

for once, OP isn't a faggot

>Workers’ wages would supposedly increase as the birthrate shrunk, since the absence of a reserve army of labor would force capitalist bosses to give into workers’ demands
Interesting, so they do agree that wages got fucked because women entered the workforce. They're so close to understanding

Take your meds, kike

>all these liberal cunts had cosplays for their favorite rape fantasy available on short notice
Why does anyone take women seriously?

I WANT CYBERPUNK ROBOT GF AND I WANT IT FUCKING NOW

For now, just take the unwanted children they are "forced" to carry to term and mold them into future foot-soldiers / breedstock. Simple as is.

The counter to a birth strike is a male productivity/protection/resource/shelter strike. Reproduction is a future concern, but survival is a present concern; guess which one wins.