New Monkeypox vaxx is kill shot for COVID vaxxed

Only approved in 2019 (Just in time. *wink* *wink*)
fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-live-non-replicating-vaccine-prevent-smallpox-and-monkeypox

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7122e1.htm

"JYNNEOS is contraindicated in persons with a serious allergy to a vaccine component (Table 3)...

Because of the documented risk for myocarditis after receipt of both ACAM2000 and mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (12) and the unknown risk for myocarditis after JYNNEOS, persons might consider waiting 4 weeks after orthopoxvirus vaccination (either JYNNEOS or ACAM2000) before receiving an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, particularly adolescent or young adult males. However, if an orthopoxvirus vaccine is recommended for prophylaxis in the setting of an outbreak, administration of orthopoxvirus vaccine should not be delayed because of recent receipt of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. No minimum interval between mRNA COVID-19 vaccination and orthopoxvirus vaccination is necessary."

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-020445_Brave.jpg (1080x1920, 762.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/medical/cdc-investigating-large-ongoing-outbreak-rare-disease-florida
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35713410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two more killshots.

Fpbp
Still hope Vladdy Daddy stays in Asia

Attached: 1656017430200.png (2560x1280, 452.91K)

>prevent-smallpox
There you go. COVID 2 is weaponized smallpox just like Gates threatened *coughs* I mean predicted.

Forced lockdowns, forced injections. Mark of the Beast 100%
Covid was literally just the practice run. How TF can you work in the government and think this is ok??? do you have a fucking bomb in your head?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 12-45-58 _pol_ - 383134504 Jesus Christ is the third temple. If y - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1222x280, 170.36K)

Shhh... don't tell them. The Rainbow crowd are lining up around the block to get it. If there was ever a time to be silent about "vaccine" mandates, it's now.

Attached: 1628868816258.gif (854x402, 2.54M)

I want a bunch of those people in Heaven you cuntface

Monkey Pox is so last week. Now the homos are spreading meningococcal disease all around the country. It's almost like sodomites spread disease like plague rats.
zerohedge.com/medical/cdc-investigating-large-ongoing-outbreak-rare-disease-florida

Attached: spurdo_corona2.png (680x680, 188.11K)

>Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35713410/
Posting every single vax shill bot argument

>There is no evidence to link the vaccines to sudden ARRHYTHMIC death syndrome. An increase in heart problems is more likely to be caused by the actual covid virus that damages the heart.

>2 more weeks

>Nice one faggot. You'll be the first one crying "nurse nurse" when you're dying on a ventilator lol

>Everyone I know is vaxxed, I’m vaxxed, many boosted. Zero deaths. The only cope is from you vaxx schizos

>If you can't prove it in court, don't make the accusation.

>Unhinged. You will never admit you were wrong that it was just a normal vaccine that few had serious side effects from and billions didn't.

>There has been no mass die off, the world is spinning, and the vaccinated are FINE. the government did NOT lie to you, the vaccine is SAFE and EFFECTIVE. Listen to the doctors and scientists, they are SMARTER than you.

8(newest)
>Sperm counts return to normal after 60 days!!!

Ahhhh human only thread. Ignore vaxbots who speak in endless circles.

Attached: 1656181998750.png (720x1039, 405.53K)

Not getting this one either.

Attached: 1653260507893.png (540x480, 156.71K)

Fuck your Semitic Abrahamic Trinity based trash.

Attached: Norse11.png (480x456, 77.66K)

>might consider waiting 4 weeks
i'll wait at least 150 years before getting one

Mark of the Beast was never a physical mark you absolute retards. It has always been a spiritual mark, a stain on your soul that twists you in evil ways. Revelations describes in detail how marked individuals act. Marked ones already exist in droves, we already know what they look like. All of these forced mandates they're trying to push: injections, killing babies, lack of self defense for the militant evils and animal hordes, these are BYPRODUCTS of the mark already having taken full effect on a shitload of our population.

We are LUCKY that nobody competent enough to be a proper antichrist has showed up yet, because we're completely fucked when that happens.

(me)
Remember, the mark is specifically referred to as 666 because 666 represents the murder of god. Marked people have literally had their connection to god murdered.

Honestly, I always thought the killshot would be later, the first one was meant to build trust. I thought it would be in a booster, but people are sick of covid now so making a new disease makes sense

>"tRiNiTy tHeOry Is DumB"
>proceeds to post triangles
Got a real intellectual here

Go suck Odins rotten bussy u limp dicked spear chuckers.

Nice sliding faggots. Go suck each other off on reddit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-223510~2.png (720x1096, 371.81K)

Reddit.com

Attached: 1655922155471.jpg (935x764, 186.72K)

I stand with you, brother.
The Old Gods kept my blood vessels clean of the clot shot.
Abraham's cursed children attack our Race with false religion and genital mutilation.

That's what Jesus is for, retard. Jesus was literally the stitches and sutures to the gaping, bleeding wound that was humanity at the time.
And HE started a movement that eventually led to the best that any human civilization in history had to offer.
Idk whether or not your old gods are real, but if they are, they fucked off a LONG time ago

I've seen these 3 triangles 3 times in the last 3 days