She is right you know

she is right you know

> twitter.com/benyahr/status/1540346407785226242?s=20&t=tm9qx4ND_3iYAScueT-7aA

Attached: S1BxHCQc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dumb_slut_looks_hot_as_a_bonde_though/status/1540346407785226242
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I feel like it's a clown show
Honk Honk

>?s=20&t=tm9qx4ND_3iYAScueT-7aA
what did you mean by this

I hate Americans. These are the same people that cheered for vaccine mandates and punishing "THE EVIL UNVACCINATED" and now they are talking about bodily autonomy rights lol? I hope Russia nukes the USA there would be nothing more satisfying to me than watching hours of video footage of these people stumbling around with their faces melted off and hair falling out from radiation sickness.

>twitter thread

>thinking twitterfags are representative of actual Americans

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9.04K)

That cunt is NEVER right. About ANYTHING.

twitter.com/dumb_slut_looks_hot_as_a_bonde_though/status/1540346407785226242
ftfy

OP - Piece of advice. "She" is right...never is right.

Get your shit right and stop wasting bandwidth of your fat retard honkey-tonk thing or whatever I didn't even look or care....

EVERYONE HATES YOU!

MOST FAGGOTY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET.

sure, keep telling yourself that.

Attached: Abomination.jpg (720x720, 54.41K)

You're just...embarrassing....

I'd fuck Anna ngl

You guys bring up CITIES. NOBODY LIVES IN CITIES anymore! Niggers, queers, Jews, I guess. It's the same in Canada, why are you acting STUPID/SURPRISED?

Now ask her if she is willing to say the same thing to muslims, her network will immediately lose its biggest sponsor.

your country is collapsing

Attached: sterile dystopia.jpg (680x574, 105.92K)

she'a wrong
abortion literally means to kill a baby
that's not the Bible, that's commonsense
you don't have to be Christian to believe it's wrong to kill babies

>she is right you know
What I know is that despite the plastic surgery I would still bust inside of her.

Holy shit! A Canadian! What a treat! Everyone... Please...So important to notice this zit on the ass on of America....

>t. projecting faggot
get your shit together, sepo

Going to get more comfy.

Attached: 1654458269205.jpg (1502x1199, 247.59K)

So, you people didn't have stricter mandates and louder applause? Maybe I missed something.

Women should have no rights.

Only a fucking idiot would stay in Canada.

Everyone else, who has even...even a fucking ounce of talent (Michael J. Fox)....they got get out...NEVER go back.

How you anyone can fly a CANADA FLAG...an not be a fucking meme/cuck thing....;beyond me.

STUPiDEST COUNTRY EVERY, all there hot women come here for Hollywyood, why in the FUCK would ANYONE give a SHIT about that STUPID country???

I don't know?

Now imagine the same speech, but about sand niggers.