Rural whites everywhere need to go cartelmode and earn tons of money selling drugs to liberals and not allow any...

Rural whites everywhere need to go cartelmode and earn tons of money selling drugs to liberals and not allow any niggers or degens in their areas

Opinions on my high IQ idea?

Attached: 641E489B-7371-4E11-A64A-775CD5D28DC2.jpg (1280x720, 136.67K)

whites do that kind of thing. you will work hard everyday for your jewish masters and white flight until you are forced to relocate countries.

CIA already owns the whole industry, every black gang banger or gang beaner is a franchise, like McDonalds.

>relocate countries
Like you, kike?

Always nice to see 15 year olds on pol

Good idea in a vacuum.

But cuckservatives are too pussy and retarded to do anything this based.

>Like you, kike?

like every other white country that has become 100% black.

you call me a jew yet you cant deny what i said. your anger at the reality is proof of that.

Cope? Seethe? Larp?

they already earn ton of money selling food to these city slicker niggers.

Attached: one day.gif (316x180, 3.97M)

you will be apprached by the glowies and you will either work for them or die.

Rural whites do have a good defensive position, good places to hide drug labs and grow shit, large families that can rely on each other, gun culture, etc. I think it can works especially in places like USA, Australia and France

After you have money and power you start influencing local politics and infrastructure to shape your area to what you want

this. illicit drug business really is controlled by CIA/Mossad (mostly)

Rural whites are passive drone workers. generations of excess comfort was not good to the white race. not to mention 9/10 are fat, unhealthy & can barely stand up.. let alone run a cartel.

>Opinions on my high IQ idea?
Ignores the following:
1. The federal government is waiting to selectively enforce laws against organized, even remotely militant whites.
2. Mexican cartels have established a presence in almost every American state and are scary competitors
3. The federal government and criminal organizations cooperate.

Attached: 1364818029_12210screenshots2012101400001.jpg (1920x1080, 198.77K)

Jews are parasites.
They go to a country, loot it, then take all their ill gotten gains to another one.

Whites create a city, let foreigners steal it from them, then run away.
They then call this pussy cuckoldry "being civilized".

>They go to a country, loot it, then take all their ill gotten gains to another one.

like colonialism, what the white man use to thrive at doing.

>Rural whites
maybe in US/CAN/EU, but not in mother russia! life sucks for rural whites there

>forgets about the other forms of colonization besides european

This is the number one thing they're afraid of.
And the plot of far cry 5

It's a shit idea. Rural whites don't want to be around liberals or promote degeneracy in areas they influence. Much better if the did the necessary and solved it Duterte style.

infact the white man was so good at sucking up recourses from invaded lands, they could clean out a country in a matter of years

Attached: 12diamond_600.jpg (600x344, 78.19K)

>And the plot of far cry 5
This game still puzzles me. Most notably the end when Joseph Sneed was proven to be right.

Ahhh.. you mean find undeveloped land, develop it, bring education, innovation and prosperity to savages, who when left to their own devices revert back to savages and allow the infrastructure bestowed upon them to crumble?

Man, colonialism really was a gift to the world, it's too bad subhumans weren't developed enough to receive its gifts.

People don’t trust buying drugs from whites they don’t know. We all look like cops. Nuggers have a hold on the drug market because we know they’re criminals.

That’s how the neo-nazis/skinheads saw themselves, but in reality, they just became tattoo-laden niggers that peddle drugs to trailer parks without growing into any form of commanding trajectory. Also it’s absolutely packed to the gills with radioactivity.

What absolute nonsense. Africa is still filled to the brim with natural resources, we left them the infrastructure to extract it too. If anything us not emptying the continent was the issue since natural resources are the main cause of conflict on the continent

>Rural whites are passive drone workers.
>typed by a bugman who works in a cubicle hive