TRUMP SAYS HE WILL BUILD A WALL TO TACKLE IMMIGRATION!

>"We will put an end to illegal immigration, that's right, that's right, we will end illegal immigration. I love the Mexican people, I got along very well with Mexico, believe me, but we have to build a wall. And we have to end illegal immigration. Now, do we need a wall? We have to have a wall. A wall, we have to have a wall. No, no, we have to have a wall. And, you know, when I first started speaking about this issue, they laughed at me. They said you know what, we need a wall. You see, they laughed. They said you know what, that's an impossibility. Well, just one day, just a short period of time, just one day later, I'm standing on the border and I look over, and it's happening. And it's really happening. This wall is well under way and we will complete the wall, let me tell you, and we will complete the wall and we're building a lot of wall, but we have to complete it. Now, a lot of people are saying, oh, well the money has already been spent. Nobody builds faster than Donald J. Trump, and we will put an end to birthright citizenship, which is a great subject, by the way. It's very important. Very, very important."

thedeskofdonaldtrump.com/donald-j-trump-rally-in-mendon-illinois-6252022/

Attached: trump.png (627x344, 453.61K)

The wall is for you faggots

Trump knowingly and willingly surrendered the country to a communist DNC coup who rigged the election. He swore an Oath of Office to protect America from domestic enemies, and he broke that Oath. He was derelict in his duty. He also allowed his January 6 supporters to become indefinitely-detained political prisoners of the unelected Biden regime. He could have pardoned them all with the swipe of a pen, but instead he pardoned some Israeli jew mob boss and some murderous negro rapper.

Every single statement I have made is factual and correct. Trump is a traitor to the people of the United States. He is guilty of treason and deserves to be legally and lawfully punished for this crime to the full extent of the law.

Attached: Trump and Jeebus.jpg (612x899, 98.02K)

Will it be as big and beautiful as the one built during his first term?

checked

>Trump wants to build a wall
>gay marriage and abortion are election issues
>Bitcoin is $20,000
Is it 2016 again?

TRUMP SAYS: "NO MORE NIGGERS, ALL AMERICANS CAN CARRY GUNS, WE GET OUR CITIES BACK LIKE THE 50S, EUROPEANS CAN FUCK OFF, INFLATION IS LOW, CHINKS ARE IRRELVEANT AGAINT, GAS IS BACK TO $2.50.

TRUMP. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

EVERYTHING I SAID...TRUMP.

NOW WHAT, YOU FAGGOT?

Come here. Invade. Have you seen what's happening?

I'd love to shoot you in your fucking face if you cross illegally.

BEGGING to.

wait, is it 2022 or are we back in 2015? lmao
is he going to run on locking her up again?

Bait thread anyway.

Trump's way of speaking is kino.

>uh it's 2022 we love illegal mexicans now

no fucking way im clicking that link

You mean the one that clearly had dozens of photos of the construction material and was slated to be done in 2022 before being postponed by (((them))) for no reason? yes that one faggot

>we want more immigration but leeeegal
>his own crowd boos him
americans have the attention span of a goldfish

illegals do the best work
they do the work, frankly, that americas dont want to do
believe me, they do it better and cheaper and ahead of schedule, yuge

I've heard this before. But also hoes mad.

Neat. Be careful of the landmines.

>TRUMP SAYS HE WILL BUILD A WALL TO TACKLE IMMIGRATION!

deja vu

So he couldn’t do it. It’s already a given that president isn’t the same thing as king and that electoral promises should be based on things he can successfully accomplish as president (not king).

>So he couldn’t do it.
Yes, he proved decisively that he is not the man for the job.