Political implications of using a flip-phone/dummy-phone in 2022

I've heard recently that many famous people, actors, politicians around the world don't use smartphones and instead use flip phones. I am guessing they have hired other people to manage their social media and stuff but a regular person can live like this too if they just decide to be smart about things.
>all the media on smartphones can be accessed on computers and iPads
>Phone should only be used as a phone; for calling and texting only.

Attached: Unknown-105.jpg (225x225, 4.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oHhA4inw9I&t=26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

even dumbphones have gps chips in them these days. you have to open the up and desolder it but even then cell tower triangulation is still able to accurately track your location.

so glad i never owned a smartphone.

You need to remove the GPS feature of your Sim card and manually remove any GPS components of your device.
You cannot actually turn these off in your system settings.

>mfw my 3g going down this month

any way to alter the range on my phone so it can use 4g instead of 3g?

Attached: norman.png (159x180, 20.6K)

It's botnet

you can download the extra G from your provider

Yes but it narrows it down to your mobile service provider and not any of the globohomo apps.

You are a literal retard. Airplane mode disables all antennas on your device.

I can't speak for any chinkshit android botnet but if iPhone's weren't actually disabling the radios there would be a shitstorm about it.

If you care about privacy get an iPhone. It will limit but not eliminate how you are tracked (i.e glowniggers and telecoms but not faceberg or jewgle). If you don't want to be tracked, just don't own a phone.

>using iphones

user please.......

Attached: Nokia N95.jpg (700x531, 124.66K)

I might as well give up using a phone entirely if a flip phone was my only choice. for every one phone call I exchange with my family or friends there's thousands of text based comms.

it will keep me off the internet cause who wants to browse on a flip phone

since 2008 i dont own a phone

yeah man, the new ones from Alcatel and LG are installed with a browser but no one uses them. It's barely usable. They designed it like that solely to be used for calls and messages.

>If you care about privacy get an iPhone.
Jesus H Chr.....

Attached: doofy.gif (382x456, 3.98M)

This shit only applies if you are hiding from state level actors. Literally just making sure Google and Apple aren't chugging on your data like a starving infant and tit, is a big step in reducing your profile. After all, the government goes to these companies and they just hand it over most of the time. Getting a dumb phone, or a degoogled phone is a pretty decent step in controlling what the system in total has over you. If you are trying to hide from state level actors, abstinence is the best bet, unless you are willing to get down to hardware level tracking. Not impossible just not easy. Just get a Pixel 4 and CalyxOS and you can get apps without all the bullshit spying on Googles end.

this, I don't care if the FBI can come after me, I don't need the data sold to the highest bidder

I use my smartphone to read while I'm out
>Actors do it
I don't know why I would change my basic behavior because some lottery-winning theatre kid decides to do something different

Just get a Pixel and install Calyx OS. Best of both worlds. No corporate spying (so long as you don't use social media) and you can still use maps and browse the internet with a vpn. If you wanna go even more hard, Graphene OS is similar to Calyx OS with no Micro-G, so zero google at all.

>If you care about privacy get an iPhone
you can't possibly be this retarded

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 6.00.44 PM.png (826x599, 440.52K)

I kinda wish they were the standard again because it would be one more nail in the hook up culture coffin.

>If you care about privacy get an iPhone.

This was once slightly true. Then they put a block box into messaging to protect "MUH CHILDREN". So no, an iPhone is worse than something like a dumb phone or a de-googled phone.

>iphone

Attached: 1581388240939.jpg (500x522, 26.4K)

stop using a phone. get a ham radio and STOP being a nigger. don't get a license that is for FAGS. if u need a high speed link for a while get some friends setup a rhombic antenna. also one other things... FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JEWS. A whole lot of monero is going through the air now. Jews are mad. niggers simply don't comprehend.

Attached: monero irs fbi.png (788x669, 272.05K)

Imagine owning a phone at all

My parents only use flip phones, but the ones being sold keep getting shittier and shittier. The microphone on the flip phones they have now barely works. They use Verizon and Verizon said they soon won’t even sell flip phones anymore. What should my parents do in this situation? Neither of them have any need for a smart phone nor would they know how to use it. this

Step 1: buy $120 used Pixel
Step 2: Install Calyx-OS
Step 3: enjoy freedom from google spying

youtube.com/watch?v=6oHhA4inw9I&t=26s

Attached: awdawdawd.png (1199x665, 946.18K)

why not a Pixel 6?