REPUBLICANS JUST LOST 2024

Dumbass republitards just lost the Latinx vote, a vote that they absolutely require to win.

Latinx individuals don't support retarded violations of human rights like this pro-life bullshit.

Latinxes, which were started to turn red, are now going to be FIRM BLUE.

How excited are you for the eternal Democratic supermajority?

Attached: latinxlivesmatter.jpg (500x390, 34.23K)

quality b8 thread

>Latinx
Just fucking say Latin you tranny

Latinx people are the most likely to be Catholic and oppose abortion out of any ethnic gooup. I doubt what happened will hurt them.
Also, (you)

You are stupid as fuck. If there's one demographic the gop has not lost because of this, its spics.

Latinx isn't going to happen Gretchen... stop trying to make Latinx happen.

>hispanics will vote democrat over abwhoretion
this is an issue that republicans have been emphasizing for decades to get spics to vote for them, why do you think it will change their opinion of the republicans in a negative way

I'm talking about the people from central and south america, not ancient Romans.

"Latino" is a fake identity, FUCK SPICS.

I like sex.

It's Latinx*

Latin people hate LatinX. It's another form of cultural appropriation where white people are trying to redefine another culture's language because they don't like it.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! ONLY YOU STUPID FUCKS AND THE IDIOTS THAT YOU'VE BRAINWASHED RECOGNIZE THAT LATINX SHIT. TALK TO A REAL LATINO OR LATINA AND THEY WILL FUCKING LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY.

Latin people haven't existed for like 1500 years, dumbass retard.

>Latinx seethe

Latino then, fucking grammar nazi.

Latrinos

It’s *Latino marica de mierda

Crazy how you forgot how a massive portion of Latin people are catholic. One of the sects of Christianity where you will find the most staunch pro lifers.

But yeah a group of people who breed like rabbits really care about roe v Wade

This.

Every Hispanic I've ever known is Catholic.

OP is a seething fag with wishful delusions.

It's Latinx*