Sorry Pro-Life Any Forums you can't argue this

Attached: DEEP THOUGHTS.png (377x200, 22.75K)

Noooooooo it’s true oh noooooo noooo no what did we do fellow magapedes

Damn that's pretty good. Some glow nigger should be getting a raise.

I would rather adult men die because I am not a violent pederast.

I have no idea why it has to be when they're kids in your mind.

The world would have been better if all niggers were aborted.

Let us know when aborting all libtards is on the table, then we can talk.

Ah, fuck..

they can be just sterilized
which many of them are doing as some form of protest - double win really

I love watching them suffer in a world without abortion. Straight up no cap.

The system will either proliferate and ecourage abortion or they will turn your kids into faggots with drag time story hour.
The obvious disgusting subhuman actions being taken here show a trend and correlation to where the system wants to take "society".

Next children will just be meat sacks to just fuck and eat for these retarded demonic subhumans.

Yes. Abortion is a great eugenic program to take niggers, poor people, single mothers and other genetic trash out of the genepool voluntarily.

Why do you think the christkikes pushed this through now when America is no longer majority white? To continue the browning even when migration dries up.

welp thats a tough one. bravo

man you really got us

what happens to the dead baby parts, rabbi?

"This country is fucked. Burn it down"

No more blood sacrifice to moloch. Guess you wony be able to delay handing your soul to satan. Sorry not sorry.

>Abortion is a great eugenic program to take niggers, poor people, single mothers and other genetic trash

They are doing a terrible job.

So, you are saying, while in the womb they were sentient enough to be evil?

>abortion controls the nigger population
>niggers were incentivized to have as many niglets as possible for extra gibs
Pick one and only one

Yes, I am on a fence with this one. Is abortion a necessary evil? You do get rid of the retards of society and now we'll have even more dumbfucks advocating for it.

I agree fully. In fact every abortion should be accompanied by a complimentary hysterectomy. No charge!

PT II is wrong.

They were Pied Piper'd to have more sex & kids in non-committal relationships.
This created, at minimum, 40-50 blocks of new suburbs in every major city in the US and Canada. That increases fuel usage as well. Not just White Dads going to work in the city. But also more longer routes for Trucks to haul our sheeet. And just for fun, they were influenced to do drugs and commit acts of violence to fill up private prisons.

I honestly couldn't care less about muh babykillings but I also couldn't care less about muh women's choice and right to be whores. The meltdown is funny though.

Thohgh abortion with genetic screening would be a real easy way to to eugenics. But it would have to be mandatory to matter because low IQs are the ones who would try to opt out