Anyone go to colombia?

How easy is it to get laid is it a cool place?

Attached: Colombia.jpg (1008x715, 71.62K)

Been 3 times. Bogota.
No problems, people are really great. Beautiful women, if you're single. Food is great. Nothing bad to report at all, really except one time when I came home to JFK but that was our shit, not theirs....

Go!

What about Medellin ?

How easy is it to get not hooker girls I want actual girls

probably the cheapest pussy anywhere in the americas

Attached: 1510950504693.webm (800x640, 3M)

How hard is it to get non hooker girls?

When I went, I was with Polaroid.... They're all over South America and were a client of ours (I won't say). National ID stuff

Medellin, was like...not recommended. You could go but all bets were off if anything happened. Turned me right off.

Bogota was just like any big city. No issues, at all. Get girls there.;

So you got girls in Bogota... How was the cost of things and how hard is it to get girls like through tinder?

I have an Italian wife and she gorgeous. She looks Columbian, to me. Amazingly pretty girls there. It's a great country, great food, culture. Show interest and take time to understand it.

As I said before, I don't have a single thing bad to say about Colombia. Always good to me.

every colombian woman is a hooker. pay now or pay later when she divorce rapes you.

Is it harder to get white girls in Colombia than mestizas or is it the same?

It depends what you mean by "white".

If you mean the traditional Nordic white milky skin, blonde hair(natural) and green/blue eyes, is quite uncommon. And most of the ones that look like that are other tourist.

The kind of white girls that you could find are more the Mediterranean type of "white". Like white skin with dark/brown eyes and hair.

Both Bogota and Medellin and adjacent town have the largest amount of whites in the country.

Now If you are looking for pretty girls I would also recommend you to look into Risaralda and Quindío regions, they do have the highest average of pretty women in the country. And also there are several tourist activities to do.

About the tinder stuff, as in every part of the world it depends how good looking you are. If you are one of the classic white people with a decent build you shouldn't have much trouble scoring.

i don't think it will be hard to get laid in Colombia. Just take the necessary precaution or you will end up in a plastic bag. Dumb and horny Americans are an easy target.

A fuckton of girls on cam sites are Colombian. They are usually the only ones who advertise for one of my fetishes (ass to mouth).

I love the colombian and venezuelan girls on cam sites. every one of them deep throats huge cocks and takes them in the ass balls deep with no effort. total pros.

All South American countries except Uruguay are shitholes, barely better than Beanerland or Central America. Also there is a lot of nignogs in Congolombia, but even worse there are a lot of venezuelans rapefugees who are basically spic hohols.

Are Venezuelan women as beautiful as they are portrayed? If they are going to Colombia en masse, then now is the time to go to Colombia!

yeah but every chick there wants you to use a condom, it's honestly fucking tiring
I had to literally find some slum Venezuelan whores who were willing to take my loads raw in exchange for a markup on the usual cost of sex
just imagine spending an entire day entertaining a cute chick, doing instagram things, shopping at the mall, eating, laughing, flirting, then you sleep together and she is all "....condom?"
LOL.
No es bueno, chica. Sin condom.
"NO NO NO!!!! CONDOM!!!!"

Oh my god they are so fucking annoying.

If you're not disposing your ball snot inside their cervix then you're just fucking the inside of the condom. Fundamentally means you didn't even have sex if there's are rubber barrier between the flesh.

You are a degenerate and should gas yourself.

That's how I view it. When I get down there, either I raw dog or chica get no boomboom.

have sex, virgins

This is exactly how I feel too, brothers from other mothers