Salty liberal comics about Roe v Wade

The left lacks any humor. They’re just absolutely terrible at it. Right now they’re spewing out the most unfunny, boring, nonsensical drivel imaginable, and it’s thoroughly enjoyable. Show me some retarded comics, lads.

Attached: 63ED943D-184B-4F7C-BCE7-FEF81FF872AA.jpg (1080x815, 277.34K)

Attached: 0992CFBE-42E1-434E-B609-B408C3CF004D.jpg (2000x2000, 530.49K)

Attached: DB0371D1-9436-47C3-A358-CC88A7088EDB.jpg (828x857, 78.93K)

They sure are deluded into thinking RvW has any constitutional grounding at all. It's crazy though, listen to any news about this and you'll inevitably hear "the constitutional right to abortion".

everytime I see jewish political cartoons defending baby killers I like to remind them what these jews are fighting for. Go mutilate another baby, baby killer kike

Attached: satanicfuckshangthemall.png (495x318, 409.02K)

Yeah, I just saw pic related right now and actually laughed out loud. Overturning Roe v Wade is the most constitutional thing possible. It upholds the 10th Amendment and establishes the states’ right to decide whether something not guaranteed in the Constitution is allowed or not. They aren’t basing their judgement on the Bible, they’re basing it on common sense constitutional law.

Attached: B56E2EE9-4B86-446D-B5C5-A52CD6B35C4D.jpg (720x710, 67.43K)

Being brain dead is thinking that not wanting guns banned means people are PRO school shootings, republicans and the NRA and anti kids being killed AND anti killing unborn babies... only the left is in favor one of those two things

Not even just that, but aren’t most democrats already in states that will still allow abortion? Aren’t most republicans already in states that will ban abortion. It works out perfectly. The vast, vast majority people won’t notice any difference. They’re acting like the country as a whole banned abortion. That’s literally the whole purpose of having states instead of one giant country.

EXACTLY! The mental gymnastics required to equate being pro-2nd Amendment and being pro-killing children is just amazing. And like you said, there’s only one party that likes killing children.

I'm pro-life and support an assault weapons ban. My politics make everyone mad.

>support an assault weapons ban
I want someone to define "assault weapon" first before trying to ban them. Seems people only want to ban the AR-15 but surely there are other "assault weapons" in existence.

AR-15 stands for Assault Rifle 15, as in the fifteen generation of assault rifle. Learn something about guns retard.

They'd shit their bricks if they learned about the ar10, because the "shells" are bigger than the war-crime-in-waiting 5.56. Don't get them started about the ar7...

This shit is so fucking infuriating. I am fucking sick of being told that because I believe in the right to self defense/the right to keep and bear arms then I am fine with school shootings. People who own guns are no less angry about mass shootings than those who don't own guns. Me turning in my guns is not going to stop a single mass shooting because I am not planning on committing a mass shooting.
You don't get to kill us and then take away our right to self-defense.

The same ones that were banned before. There's something wrong with men around 18-20 and banning their access to assault weapons is more efficient than turning every school into a prison.

I guess politicians lives are a prison because they have private security LMAO

The guess the USA is a prison because we have men with guns who protect us LMAO
Imagine having this shit of arguments

Tell me more about the robot bandits.

Politicians don't spend most of their day inside a building with only one point of entry. Although they shouldn't have bodyguards either. Cops shouldn't have guns either. Only the military and people who know how to use guns have any business owning them. The point of the 2nd amendment was to have a population that could defend itself from a tyrannical government. Letting Bubba buy guns to shoot his girlfriend in a drunken rage isn't that.

Shall not be infringed

isn't the right pic just a fat dude?

dont worry
if this cadaver was a child and not a fetus it would be fine according to republicans

Meanwhile there's over 400k kids in foster care, yet nobody gives a fuck. Pro life, my ass. You hypocrite faggots only give a shit about the unborn.
>Preborn you're fine
>Preschool you're fucked.

Hey! Their pronouns are She/her!

Well regulated militia

>Only the military should have guns
The military literally killed over a million civilians in iraq and afghanistan.
Our evil government shouldn't even be allowed to have a military because they have committed so many war crimes
But if you commit a felony for some reason the government can take away your right to bear arms
But the goverment and the military can commit war crimes and face ZERO consequences
Imagine living in actual reality and not realizing that the mass murderers walking amongst us are the drone pilots but instead civilians who kill at most 50 people when they go off the rails
If a civilian goes off the rails there are far less consequences than if the government goes off the rails.

we all know it stands for armadillo 15, a patriotic reference to the last 15 dudes standing their ground at the Alamo. RIP in peace

I’m sure those 400k kids are happy about not being dead though

Aren’t they well regulated though?

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-26_1-12-57.png (758x965, 1015.36K)

What's with the bait threads?
Got nothing better to do today?
I mean, I know you are unemployed, but you could at least use your time in something more fruitful than this.

Attached: 106667427.jpg (583x391, 27.29K)

>If only we would had aborted them

>I'm sure they're happily alive
Seen more cheer in a graveyard.

Well regulated literally means "don't have a shitty gun that doesn't work"

No. "Regulated" doesn't mean the same thing today as it did back then.

for retarded go look in a mirror

Exactly this.
Roe v Wade being repealed only impacts you if you live in a stat where abortion is unpopular or already illegal.
These are thots from places like Washington, Oregon, and New York that are burning buildings down to have the right for a woman in Oklahoma or Texas to get an abortion.

Lickable

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-065306_Samsung Internet.jpg (719x794, 101.43K)

None of them can point me to where abortion is a constitutional right. They just mumble about privacy rights. Though I would like to know more about these robot bandits.

And a well regulated militia is a militia that is trained and ready.

I am sure if you walked up to them, and offered to put them out of their misery one by one, most would refuse.

Let me also clarify. I don't believe we should have police at schools at all. Police are violent and don't know the law. Teachers with concealed carry permits and concealed pistols should protect our schools not cops who don't actually protect kids but turn innocent children into criminals because they brought weed to school.
I 10000% would have trusted an armed teacher to defend me from a school shooting over a resource officer who is there to violate childrens 4th amendment rights and turn them into criminals for having weed at school who also has no duty to protect me in the first place.
People are crying about the uvalde police not stopping that shooter. They must not have heard, the police have no duty to protect you

Yeah, the militia is the people, you braindead cuckold

>robot bandits
Need it

This might actually encourage people not to flee their shitty blue states.

irrelevant
dc v. heller