Panhandle

picrel is rightful Alabama clay

Attached: BAMA_CLAY.png (407x333, 68.22K)

I mean, it is central time there, so why not?

Alabama is Florida's bitch.

Ok bye datona

alabama is nigger country

Them's our broken bucks

Attached: BUCK_BREAKING.png (728x450, 165.67K)

You have a college football team that is better than most Pro teams.

I really don't understand what you're crying about.....

Dumbest state in the nation. Biggest "Gibs" grabber. Leave Florida alone. Stop being a fucking nigger.

Daytona is on the Atlantic retard

Shut the fuck up you inbred redneck.

Nigger, gulf county and the fucking cape are eastern time. I swear to god I'm going to choke the next bay county nigger that sets up an order with me on fucking central time. I talking to you niggers in st joe and Mexico beach.

And to you OP, everything south of goat rock damn on the Chattahoochee is rightfully part of the new state of North Florida. We get Mobile, Orange Beach, Dauphin Island, Fort Morgan, and everything over to Alligator Point. As an appeasement we will take Montgomery. You get Birmingham and Tuscaloosa, we get Auburn. South Florida can have Tallahassee, and good luck with Jacksonville.

Alabama gets the panhandle, and Georgia gets the rest of Florida.

Can I come to Alabama?

are you a nigger?

Attached: Confederate_pepe.png (420x420, 16.29K)

Yes

You know we took an island from you, held a referendum just to confirm nobody on the Island wanted to be in Florida than renamed the Island from Goat Island to Ono Island as in literally "Oh no you can't have it Florida"

Attached: Alabama Proper (2).png (311x320, 3.33K)

>Ono Island
oh no, no native of Alabama can afford to live there

Pitching in from Oklahoma, the most based state in this illegitimate niggerjew'd federation, to say I don't care about your dispute. Carry on, but remember to stay civil now. It's unbecoming of White Men to bicker with words instead of steel.

I grew up on the Chattahoochee, we used to be able to take our boat down from Lee County Alabama thru Eufaula down to Appilachicola. I'm out on Cape San Blas now. This area really is the forgotten coats, but in the last few years there has been a tremendous amount of money and influx. And, hurricane Michael only increased building.

I was born in Alabama, and raised on the river between Alabama, Georgia, and Florida, but I'm glad I was living in Florida when this fake flu shit hit.

This guy is from sneads feed n seed

Do I have to be?

Now now fellas, plenty of land for Greater Florida, Greater Georgia, and Greater Alabama, no need to fight each other for it when we can unify and take it from someone else. Florida can have all those dinky little islands off the coast.

No, damn it. I live on one of those dinky little islands. I've given this a lot of thought. The new state of "North Florida" will consist of everything south of Chambers County Alabama along the Chattahoochee antil Appalach, and then everything west of Alligator Point. All the way over to Mobile. That's new North Florida.

You can do whatever the fuck you want here, but fuck off we're full.

Listen bro the people living there do not want anything to do with you or your shitzone.

North Florida would immediately be annexed by Greater Alabama and Greater Georgia though.