CIVIL WAR user POSTED AGAIN

prepare lads
here's the cap from over a year ago

Attached: 1656198332798.jpg (3468x1251, 556.47K)

here is from today

Attached: 1656198394701.jpg (1769x1459, 406.6K)

the only way civil war starts is if the left attacks us. the only way that happens is if trump wins again.

Deagel Prophecy.
The Sum is 41.
Let's GOOOO

THE DARK ARMIES THEN WILL COME
WHEN THE SUM IS 41

Stop shilling your retarded thread. You are wrong about everything.

OP is a dick sucking nigger pedophile who takes it up the ass. Love and kisses, Joe Biden.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

NOTHING ON MY BACK
MINDS ABOUT TO CRACK

Heart attack.

All

K I L L E R
I
L
L
E
R

NO

F I L L E R
I
L
L
E
R

why do fleds flock to these type of threads so quickly?
Did user rustle some feathers?

it's actually very unusual for civil wars to have nice neat clean geographic boundaries.

feds*

You are right Mr. President OP is dick sucking nigger pedophile and he is going through transition and keeps his severed dick by his bed and sucks it every night. We have him under constant observation. You obedient servant General Milley.

Attached: 1649903376203s.jpg (250x208, 7.35K)

Attached: civil_war_2_c.png (1568x1608, 467.17K)

This is the best opportunity the White race will have. We will never have this chance again. Never. It is time for you faggots to move somewhere safe and, if you are of a mind, I hope it's to the PNW. Yes, the cities are blue, but the rest is very conservative. We can forge a new nation, just for us. It just requires a little courage.

Attached: Hermiston- Land of Faggots.gif (1600x1118, 731.94K)

PAIN
FOR PLEASURE

It's so blatantly obvious that this is the same guy trying to hype himself up for Internet points
"Hurr durr, did you see that shitpost that wasn't me shitposting earlier today? Wasn't it great?"

Fucking pathetic

I'm really bored. Can they hurry it up?

CHILDREN OF THE BEAST EMBRACE
TO HATE AND SCORN THE HUMAN RACE

Milton Freewater has a concert about muddy frogs every year.

the one thing he doesnt mention is that this civil war is a Holy War and its not just going to happen in the USA but everywhere eventually

>I wonder who's behind this thread

Attached: 1484349276836.jpg (300x295, 25.79K)

kikes trying to start a civil war distraction again.

Ace Decade is a Jew? Fitting.

I second this. Hard blue states might be cleaner cut but a state like Pennsylvania thats mostly geographically red but has two major fortresses (Pittsburgh and Philly) are gonna be messy. If reds get control of the DOT they can basically use snowplows in winter to completely barricade streets to blue towns and watch them starve. Truckers are almost entirely red and wont give a fuck about missing deliveries there.

Retard newfag.

Liberals wont ever fight a civil war without the US Gov't fighting it for them. While we've seen some disturbing positions taken by some local officials on the gun ruling and the Pentagon on abortion, I dont see right wingers rising up to fight for something relatively trivial like that.
The most we'll see are anti riots from the left, and maybe some terrorism. But if there is a civil war I dont see it going any other way than the rural/conservative side VS the feds.
What has me concerned ultimately is the midterms. Everything is being set to stage for the Dems to steal it all. Another pandemic (monkeypox) or more Covid will bring back mail in ballots, Q is back to distract magatards with imaginary plans, the supreme court rulings are stoking the flames to rally the libtards, and who knows what else they'll throw in.
What will happen when the Dems take full control of the entire Gov't is they will go through with restrictive gun control laws and nationwide pro-choice laws which will directly counter the supreme court. THEN the first image of OP will be set up. That's when the civil war will go down.

user addressed this in the thread
he said that the geographic lines wouldn't be perfect and we would see balkanization within individual states

It's pretty based.
These two are actual glow niggers trying to prevent the destruction of their kike overlords. Just remember, the reason they do this is because they have zero control over anything. They are deeply afraid of you.

Get ready, anons, and ignore anyone telling you this shit isn't accelerating.

lmao hermiston is full of fags very true

MOVE WEST OF THE CASCADES ANONS, BUILD HOMESTEADS IN TOWNS LIKE BIRKENFIELD, KNAPPA, NEAHKAHNIE

COME HOME

>Cancer calling me a newfag
My cumsock is older than you are, and has a higher T-level as well

Attached: 1654625594174.jpg (500x375, 23.03K)

Yawn. Less than 10% of the population participated in the US Civil War.

>Dems will sweep and Reps will blink
This sounds completely plausible.
GOP is already selling out its constituents.
In one or two election cycles White America will have no one even pretending to represent them.

Attached: whiteamerica.jpg (805x1024, 126.29K)

Bleeding Kansas part 2. Kansas, despite being red has a very big abortion presence among the plains states due to clinics with people like Tiller.

>These two are actual glow niggers
I wish, at the very least I'd be getting paid

Attached: 1647325272735.jpg (827x1024, 49.9K)

>in too deep

Everything we're watching is in preparation of what they know is coming.
I regard it as my duty to do what I can to foil their plans.

Attached: Ei4wp4VXcAEmbxB.jpg (1024x1024, 159.97K)

ZOMG THAT ONE user GUY HOU ALL SHILLED HOLY SHIT THE BEAR MAN HOLY SHIT Q!!!

I am sick of these retarded ops like red deer and this faggot being flooded and shilled I fucking hate this place so much now its literally retarded x tier shit tagt get constant threads.

>Hard blue states
Not even close. New York is basically blue city vs red rest of the state. NJ is even more complicated with plenty of hardcore reds living amongst blues in the suburbs. It's only shithole cities like Newark that are clear cut. Hell, California has millions of conservatives living there, even though they're overshadowed by libs, there's tons of millions of people in Cali including millions of reds, more than in many other smaller states combined. I reckon if anything kicks off it'll be in the really battleground swing states like Michigan, Virginia, Florida or PA. Possibly even NY.