HUGE PROTEST IN INDIANA

GOP fucked up... BIG TIME!

THOUSANDS of activists sponsored by the ACLU protested in Indianapolis today.

Does anyone smell what I'm smelling?

Could it be... a BLUE WAVE???

Attached: dayofrage.jpg (608x415, 50.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hoosiers-gather-at-indiana-statehouse-in-the-wake-of-watershed-roe-v-wade-reversal/ar-AAYRJty
justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hoosiers-gather-at-indiana-statehouse-in-the-wake-of-watershed-roe-v-wade-reversal/ar-AAYRJty

Attached: rageeee.jpg (622x415, 60.21K)

Nope. That's just your gaping axe wound you perfidious troon.

I would tell you to dilate, but no fucking tampons on the shelves makes that kinda hard doesn't it?

> thousands showed up
Indianapolis metro 2 million people
Indiana total population 6.7 million

>thousands showed up

they shot this load too early. in 2 months gas will be $10 a gallon and milk will be $15...

>never the less she persists
women are so fucking cringe

why are they all fat and ugly?

Literally no one gives a shit about this. Americans won't protest unless it's to suck nigger dicks.

Hey man I'm just reporting the news.

Massive cope

What goes on here?

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-004855_Chrome.jpg (309x251, 41.38K)

It should be a known FACT that the ideological predecessors of Antifa (anarcho-syndicalists) were the first ones to push for mass abortion and contraception as part of plan to destroy capitalism through destroying the birthrate. This call for a "birth strike" was carried over to the American communist party and the ACLU.

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
>[P]rocreation under capitalism was an abomination since it prolonged the system by creating more “wage slaves”for capitalist bosses. In their view no one should have any children under capitalism. The agenda was to have working-class women drastically reduce the number of births via contraception and abortion. The lower birthrates would dry up the pool of labor, which would then ensure imminent crisis for capitalism and imperialism. This applied the syndicalist call for a massive general strike to the realm of childbearing.

>They erroneously believed this strategy would empower working-class women and the working class as a whole. Women would supposedly be “freed” from household labor. Workers’ wages would supposedly increase as the birthrate shrunk, since the absence of a reserve army of labor would force capitalist bosses to give into workers’ demands. Deliberately reducing the population would also give workers bargaining power with the State, these anarchists alleged.

This is because the left is inherently satanic. Unlike God, Satan cannot create, he can only destroy. This causes Satan to become deeply jealous of God, and as such Satan seeks to destroy all that God has created. The left likewise cannot create, it can only destroy, and seeks to tear down and annihilate everything which Western Civilization and free markets have made.

This is precisely why communists seek to destroy the family. Leftists hate everything beautiful and fertile.
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA

Attached: birth-strike-full-text.png (995x4857, 409.24K)

>huge
>Indiana
Pick one, kneegrow

Statistically speaking, Hoosiers have the biggest cocks in the country. They are HUGE.

Cope harder chud

>Thousands
Hundreds tops. Considering that a few "pedestrians" got ran over yesterday and it only was day 1 if this gets loud enough and goes on long enough it's going to lead to a ton of dead protestors.
Especially in places like Indiana where they really aren't as tolerant as other states.
And I'd say that's a good thing but as of the 2020 election it turns out dead people can still vote and they all vote democrat.

>Does anyone smell what I'm smelling?
your bullshit? yeah it smells. GB2/REDDIT

no one cares, you'll never be attractive to men.

Attached: Govern me harder, daddy.jpg (982x553, 217.83K)

you tards are minorities keep seething

Waas there any riots? Shit is getting boring af.

Smells like fish

bullshit, you editorialized it, you lying kike

Don't shoot the messenger, seething chud boy.
Pic related is you.

Attached: chudbigears.png (680x670, 79.33K)