Tim Pool gets it

let them keep abortion legal in CA, IL, and NY.

Attached: 5e813137191b0485.jpg (700x530, 115.25K)

he's right you know

He actually gets it

It will also have 40% of the population be niggers

Lel, muttmerica will be a hispanic country, look at the stats, at best, you get nick fuentas, at worst you become brazil

I believe that abortion should be free, legal and available on demand....for Jews.

you keep saying that but it's not true
we both know no negress has ever aborted a niglet ever

Shit he's got a point lol

nah leftists are going to spend loads of money moving people around so they can get an abortion.

Is he talking about the gun confiscation bill at all?

Ya trale of reers

It should be compulsory for them

but the populations that can no longer abort their children vote blue...

>Is he talking about the gun confiscation bill at all?

I believe guns should be illegal to own and should be confiscated immediately...from jews.

He hates it yeah, Tim has become a 2A absolutist

>implying there won't be the nigger abortion fund for darkies
It's even better, leftists have to pay for nigger abortions

Who is nick fuentez

Nigs still can do it user Pic related

Attached: chrome_metal_top_hanger.jpg (705x645, 19.47K)

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Dim Fool with another retarded take.

Hispanic Catholic zooner queer who hates kikes

some kike straw man

Thank you, Tim

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-201838.png (1080x1721, 2.05M)

>he thinks we have 30 years left
lol
lmao!

Attached: pot of keks.jpg (600x477, 348.73K)

Based, the funny thing is all the illegals from central America are conservative catholics as well who don't abort their children. Out of wedlock they put them up for adoption. Most are going to CA and AZ.

Tim Pool is a faggot who stole a cat

Attached: 1656008113974.gif (112x112, 36.78K)

but they'll just open the borders and let a flood in

Joshy is right, you know...

Attached: joshy.jpg (1614x259, 54.04K)

I hope Tim Pool and Shapiro fuck on video, theyd both get a ratings boost like Timmys old friend there with the beard and rubber dicks in his ass.

Typical niggers will flock to blue states that restrict gun rights for its citizens and allow abortion and are lax about punishing criminals. That’s how it is now. Any Morgan Freeman tier niggers will live in red states.

niggerpunchingherstomach.gif

Attached: di-WN911N.png (950x978, 595.01K)

If abortion was good for white people, then the jews wouldn't be advocating for it.

Farm or jail I pick Christian Bail

Abortion should be decided by each state. If New York and California want day of birth or even post birth abortion then let them. If other states want to keep abortion as it is now then let them. If remaining states want to fully ban abortion then let them. Abortion supporters will prefer allowing states to decide the abortion laws in each state as the more extreme abortion positions like post birth abortion can be passed in Democrat controlled states

Abortion supporters are just pissed that states can now ban abortion in states they likely will never even visit much less live in or attempt to get an abortion in

Same with tranny-fying their kids

Tim is bald

So no change?

Pics or is this one of those faith based things? I always thought he was just going through treatment and I was some weird tranny chemo cap to help with rotting cock

+black & hispanic

also riddled w/ crime since there are countless studies done that the increese in the amount of abortions correlates with decreese in crime rate

you're right user, black people would never break the law.

so you think black people commit crime but they won't get illegal abortions
care to explain why that is

Tim Pool is literally, non-ironically retarded.
Who do you think gets the most abortions? Liberals.
What do you think is gonna start happening if liberals can't get abortions? They're gonna have a big fucking chip on their shoulders and gonna raise a bunch of liberal as fuck kids that would have otherwise been aborted

Abortion is going to result in an increase in the population of liberals, liberals who grow up to be very angry at the poverty and pain this ruling has created for them and their families, even though it might be the only reason they even exist in the world.

Don't most niggers already live in blue states that will keep abortion legal?

According to who? Come on, quote the CDC and Planned Parenthood to us. C'mon do it.

Who's cat did he steal lmao

>uses an android phone
he's not getting laid anyway

Fuck that. They have enough money to pay

>t. iToddler

i only give whores my google voice # so all my chat bubbles are green regardless

>US will be Christian Conservative
Blacks already are. They attend church at a higher rate than Whites. They also have an astronomically high crime rate, abortion rate, rate of childbirth out of wedlock, rate of fatherless households. And 90% of Black voters vote Democrat. Hispanics are like nigger-light. Those two groups have abortions at a higher than Whites. These two groups have higher birthrates than Whites. Those two groups will see the largest % change in live births in red states. Stales like TX, FL, GA, LA, MS, AL, NC, have a very large Black population. TX, FL and AZ have a very large Hispanic population.

This new ruling will cause each of above mentioned states to flip blue even faster.