What do you think the south would be like if they abandoned protestantism for orthodox Christianity?

Attached: 5ae0e76519ee8625008b46a6.jpg (1000x750, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2_p_qwIyZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=qXT0mrDeG4M
youtube.com/watch?v=r9hXN2VCQr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers

Ethiopia

Ethiopians are orthodox Christian niggers and have been since the 4th century and they seem rather chill and cool, some even smoke weed

>Delaware
>Maryland
>DC
>South

It would obtain civilization and the USA would be over.
We could call Dylan Roof and tell them that they're nigger churches.

Ngl orthodoxy would likely fix the nigger issue in black people

Orthodoxy are butt hurt Catholics that deny the divinity of Jesus like a Muslim. Go away.

Any Scot-Irish Appalachian that considers themselves southern is a race traitor that sucks off England's dick.

It'd be more based if Vatican II aka the Novus Ordo Catholic church was returned back to Vatican I and the Traditional mass was restored and the South converted to that.
The Traditional Latin mass is the worship of the ancestors of all Western Europeans....

Dammit Any Forums!

Attached: 0B87A9BD-EF05-4618-85C6-CE79BF3E1FC1.jpg (379x374, 31.76K)

Need to get rid of blacks, as others have said.

SHUT IT DOWN

This is fantastic.

Also, will not change the Nigger problelm in the slightest.

I actually know a few southerners who are Orthodox. Very conservative and lunches are quite long.

They need to be given a good sell on why they'd be better off back home

Attached: backtoafrica.jpg (1280x720, 149.64K)

It'd be worse. The flexibility of Protestantism allows it to avoid the idiocy of other types of Christianity. Catholicism and Orthodoxy are both permanently niggered, but Prots can easily interpret the OT to forbid race mixing. Of course, Christianity is probably on its way out in the West so it's not really worth thinking about. Euro-centric monotheism is the future. Atheists will get the rope.

Like others said, the blacks would basically become Ethiopians, who are relatively docile and family oriented. The whites wouldn't change too much. I've been to orthodox churches in the south, there isn't much of a difference culturally between protestants and orthodox except the orthodox are much less superficial.

Disagree

With the exception of France which has always been the least faithful Catholic nation the protestant countries in Europe are all way more liberal and niggered kek

>Atheists will get the rope
From the hardware store and finally get rid of the Abrahamic golems.

Attached: 64504AC8-9460-4AAA-BCE5-99DF13972344.jpg (640x312, 265.3K)

Please tell me chrislam is not a thing

Mason Dixon is further south than that Johnny Reb

They will never do that.
The White Bible Belters I live with - they are committed to death in support of Israel/Evangelical Zionism.
They will hold this line until they die out and the only Christians left are subhuman niggers.
Hence, White people reject this jewish poison and return to real Tradition like Asatru Folk Assembly which is the only Religion that builds Whites-Only churches in America.
But they're Nordic pagans.

>Post hoc fallacy
I'm not talking about their current state, but potential future states.

Atheism is just dumb m8. Don't know what to tell you.

>hypothetical bullshit
kek well I'm telling you the reality, just look at Poland vs Netherlands, even Germany vs Austria

>The south west would be a haven of orthodox niggers
>The south east would be a haven of orthodox Mexicans

WTF are you trying to accomplish here??

Attached: photo_2022-06-26_01-57-33.jpg (800x1200, 123.88K)

>Hypothetical bullshit
Well, like I said it's not really worth thinking about since Christianity is dying out in the West. But still, it's true that there is no way to reform Catholicism or Orthodoxy to be ethnocentric. Only Prots can do that because they're unconcerned with Christian traditions.

It's not dying out in populations that are conservative and actually having kids, maybe you should rethink some of this...
Poland is now 90% Catholic and obviously that is up from state enforced atheism until the 90s...

Forgot link.
White Evangelicals WORSHIP jews and believe they are the Master Race.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2_p_qwIyZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=qXT0mrDeG4M
youtube.com/watch?v=r9hXN2VCQr0

It would fix it. Trad Catholicism would fix it too. I used to go to a church with a Nigerian community. They were all very polite and well mannered, had lots of kids, worked respectable jobs, and married with other Nigerians or American blacks.

Meanwhile the African Methodist Episcopal church on the other side of town was ratchet as fuck.

Protestantism, not even once.

Attached: 1656223446871.png (695x731, 551.67K)

Christian Cuckservative parents yield atheist kids.
Atheist White kids grow to accept the Wisdom of 'pagan' Religion of our blood.
Come to Sanatana Dharma, White Man.

Ethiopians have a lot of Arab and levantine admixture due to their proximity to the ME, they also have more Neanderthal DNA than any SSA group.
You're basing this on what? You're comparing entirely different ethnic groups. West coast Bantu slave descendants are not Ethiopians

the mason dixon line was at the border of Pennsylvania and Delaware. read you history and geography.

Most Polish people I've talked to say that the U.S. is much more religious in real terms than Poland. A lot of former Soviet territories are homogenous simply because nobody wanted to immigrate there rather than because the population actively opposed diversity.
>Christianity is increasing in stone populations
Yeah, White Prots and Mexican Catholics. Kind of proves my point that only Protestantism can be made useful for Whites. If you simply think Catholicism or Orthodoxy are true and race doesn't matter then we're talking past each other.

They kind of are. Somethings happening with the churches, that's for sure. Especially the Baptist and Pentecostal churches.

I go to a southern Orthodox Church. My first time there it surprised me to see negroes in the pews but they’re into it!

>abyssinians
If that name doesn't set off alarm bells for ya...

Orthodox Christianity is eastern. So they'd look arabic.

That said, I wish there were more. I have to drive an hour to attend. And it’s Antiochian. I grew up in the Greek Orthodox Church.

You're asking to replace the population of the south retard
What do you think you'd get? Something completely different

They won't be.
You know they won't be.
They know they won't be.
They know you know they won't be.

You're not going to trick your way into having a white country