What does Elon mean by this ????

What does Elon mean by this ????

Attached: 1656208691939.jpg (522x336, 46.67K)

young people like sex & dont like kids (especialy if they dont have the means of raising them).

You must be 18 to post here

He knows we as a species are self destructing, we’ll never reach mars or the stars if we can’t even reproduce

stop posting fake tweet, bot

THIS IS FAKE AND YOU'VE BEEN POSTING THIS SHIT ALL FUCKING DAY. IT'S SO EASY TO VERIFY. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

It’s a fake tweet. This is a bot thread sliding the news. Abandon at once. Season and discard.

abortion shouldn't be a contraceptive. if you want murder to be a contraceptive, then perhaps killing russians because it might help reduce my fuel prices. if we want to legalize murder at least be consistent and make it legal always.

he's naming the jew without naming

smoothbrained take

He did not say this you stupid nigger

oh well, excuse me.
its actually a jewish conspiracy to psyop women into killing THEIR (fetuses obviously werent even concieved in wedlock, so it in 100% of cases isnt a white trad famaly. so why do you give a shit i still cant comprehend) white (abortions are overwhelmengky performed on blacks & spics) unborn babies (there is no such scientifical term) as a sacrifice to satan

He did not TYPE this retard

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET
>FAKE TWEET

Wow that's a good point he makes wonder what he is alluding to hmmmm

This retard pretending his a philosopher is the worst shit since Will Smith's fag kid. Elon couldn't help but chase retard Amber Heard's used retard-hole.

Retards fucking retards and acting like they are the next Socrates.

Do you know how popular serial killers are with women. And also conjugal visits with inmates.
Women love death and crime.

This is confusion of seeing the effects of sin without the biblical worldview to understand it.

>abortion shouldn't be a contraceptive.
why do you g i v e a s h i t ? a kid born from a single whore mom is most likely a future criminal. (certantly will vote blue)
>then perhaps killing russians because it might help reduce my fuel prices.
reddit is still recruting you know. its not to late save ukraine

It is up to the individual carrying the child to decide whether she wants to kill the offspring or not. Abortions are mostly not done as a contraceptive to allow unsafe sex, actual contraceptives, condoms, plan B pills, etc. can fail.
Abortions will happen, legally, illegally, safe or unsafe. The only thing recent events have done is take away the basic neccesity of modern society to give the woman an active choice of whether or not to carry a child to life. No person should be forced, by any means to bring a life into this world.

It's very simple, Elon. Babies are expensive and people can barely afford rent for themselves, let alone a dependent.

Abortion is a backup contraceptive. Using the pill and condoms should both be encouraged, but both have a small possibility of failing, and it's possible for both to fail simultaneously. In this case, abortion is clearly the only way out.

Or maybe just be responsible and not kill babies?

why do you care dipshit

Attached: 1656188305495.jpg (700x868, 114.75K)