Is Nigger Fatigue Real?

So I have been noticing basic bitches and people around me start too just be openly racist... whether through ironic humor or talking about how the neighborhood is going to shit... My question is: Is this the start of Nigger Fatigue... like I knew the shoving of niggers down peoples throats through media was going to have the opposite effect... Is this a reverse psychology Psy-Op... Like I never have a shit about niggers but now I'm noticing more people either apathetic or just not caring about them anymore... what are the complications of Nigger Fatigue... they had a good run but things seem different now... not quite dead yet but different

Attached: 1426B923-897C-432D-9BE8-6E8D70722806.jpg (2545x2545, 1.24M)

They are the children of God, follow jesus and stop being racist

Good. I love White People. I am White and proud.

It's socially unacceptable to simply make observations about niggers

Like how unbelievably useless they are

People are grouping up with other people. So yeah, - racists gonna racists -. Also Tv and movies are dead, and that killed everybody's ability to fake being not racists.

Intimate & prolonged exposure to nigger culture may be the harshest redpill

I’m black and you’re a cuck lmao

>is it real

Attached: Hmm ape.jpg (333x500, 126.49K)

For real something is going on... Like I don't like niggers but I was never openly racist about it... people just thought oh he likes his old country tunes and rock and likes to hike and chop wood and shit... now I have people I knew in high school who liked rap music hitting me up asking me to bonfires and openly talking shit about niggers

Same and I’m in CA. The last couple years really redpilled a lot of normies.

White Women lick the poop off of black men's assholes

But do they though lmao when have you ever seen a white women go near any urban environment

cope, implying there arent blacks literally everywhere

>meme rappers

I live in Florida in a nearly all white exurb - you know the kind with McMansions built on top of Golf and Soccer Fields. During the 2010s all that top-tier white millennial and zoomer girls loved this group MiGOS alongside other Georgia and Florida-based rappers (Kodak Black).

I think the scamdemic, BLM "peaceful protests" and corporate media 2020 election interference redpilled many. Still if anyone has listened to Drake or watched the Kardashians unironically should still be shot.

Attached: CNN.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Cope implying a white women that doesn't look like this would eat your nigger ass lmao Nigger Fatigue is definitely real in middle to upper class areas

Attached: 66276C65-6669-4E62-B9A2-C2EDA318E782.jpg (683x1024, 190.61K)

Somehow, somewhere, people (unfortunately probably not women) have to see how their greatest achievement is literally talking over beats.....rhyming words, sometimes words that are made up and make little sense.

And imagine that within your greatest achievement, those words are limited to rhyming a maximum of 4-5 topics, bling (king, ring, sing), Money (skrilla, kill, 4 rilla, vanilla), Women (ho's, knows, bros, dough, bro), and drugs (dope, hope, cope, soap)

See? I just summed up the pinnacle of niggatry in about 3 minutes of typing. Their comedy can good but still mostly consist of one thing, and the old music was good, who cares about niggerball, but that pretty much sums up the entirety of what they bring to the table.

Attached: 1638044827958.jpg (540x960, 250.45K)

I'm not a Black Bull God I am a pathetic white incel chud

Attached: 1656204199814.png (800x826, 25.48K)

Fucking ewe lol

If I didn't know any better I'd say the elites are trying to piss off whites to get them to be racially conscious and to turn the general populace on immigrants/niggers. I hear more and more talk about changing demographics and differences between races, etc. I've even had conversations with nonwhites saying the influx of immigrants into white countries is bad news. Or how theu wouldn't want to live around blacks. And they hate how affirmative action has brought niggers in their workplaces because they often tend to be useless. Even this latina chick was complaining about her new useless black colleagues kek. Just when I thought normies had no clue or that every nonwhite is out to get you, they drop this kind of stuff.

Facts I know this Mexican chick who was always pretty conservative because her family owns businesses and came from a shit place in Mexico.... but her Latina friends hated me and were ratchet as fuck and would call her white washed and shit... now they hit my line asking to hang out and go hiking... I almost choked on my food... like either being white is back in or they really fucking have Nigger Fatigue

Can we talk about the so-called black "music" that has been promoted for the past decades?
It is the epitome of niggers. No talent, no nothing, just a propaganda tool for Jewish interests,
pushing degenerated behaviour onto the white masses.
>promotes mindless consooomerism
>promotes masculinity as being a dumb-bragging nigger
>promotes sexual degeneracy
>promotes irresponsibility
Black music, as the name already suggests it, is the nigger of music (if you can call that cacophonous noise by this name).

Yes. Niggers have been slated for extermination, so they have been given all the rope they need to make everyone despise them.

I've worked as a server/bartender for years and pretty much everyone in the industry, blacks included, hates niggers.

So uh when's this extermination

Attached: large_oDxJfvHz6dEVvbTGH2SmLu5HA7q.jpg (400x600, 82.47K)

Yes and it's getting stronger every day.

Also looking at the comments of any video on nigger crime you see "Usual suspects, he wuz a gud boy, diversity is a strength" and so on. When there is no description of the suspects people still know. More and more people are pissed off and they're beginning to see how when niggers are left unabated they just shamelessly destroy the community. Hopefully now that we've all seen how disastrous it's been to give niggers a chance we can finally get over this bizarre era of nigger worship. To look up to the absolute lowest society has to offer is so absurb and comical it was obvious the kikes couldn't milk it forever. White appeal is basically eternal because we're what make the greatest civilizations work and we look good while we do it.

Stop…..typing…….like that…….faggot.
Hopefully it is, all non-blacks need to die.
Pathetic idiot kissing up to these bird shit crackers

No fatigue here.

Attached: nofatigue.jpg (714x911, 125.17K)

for me it's was the media. You can't watch a movie now without the strong black woman or sensitive black man saving the day even when the main character is white. The globohomos use blacks as prefect mary sue characters to brow beat and emasculate white male heroes and sprout leftist proganda. So now when I see a dirty ape crossing the street with his ass showing, all I can think about how they are the tools, the golems, used by globohomos to ruin our nation. Combine media with crime and rape statistics and you get hatred and pity for niggers. While not all blacks are niggers most are and niggers are what is ruining this nation. We as a nation literally hand nigger scholorships and jobs and 50% still need foodstamps. Just look at a africa and see how niggers can only destroy and never build. God I hate niggers now.

allow me to honor and worship your BBC master

Attached: 1615801896846.png (256x279, 21.71K)

>Yes and it's getting stronger every day.
I see PTA soccer moms making jokes that would be right at home here on Any Forums on Facebook and they don't seem fully aware that they're doing it.
What did you guys do to the normies?!
WHAT DID YOU DO?

Your.... house.... looks.... like.... shit.... your.... poor.... haha

Wait xunt until you realise race and religion are fake
>and every cunt with a mouth can say whatever they want whenever cunt, without being labelled by some cunt as another form of bigger cunt

But then again cunt, I wouldn't wait cunt

Dam Nigger got triggered

>It's socially unacceptable to simply make observations about niggers
>Like how unbelievably useless they are

the media are overdoing the black PR so much that whites are maybe starting to notice a discrepancy

Attached: 1619510734202.png (750x609, 531.61K)

haha is there an actual search phrase that will surface that image?