Every time I get drunk, I feel violent and inspired to kill women because I'm an incel, like right now...

Every time I get drunk, I feel violent and inspired to kill women because I'm an incel, like right now. But when I'm sober I'm just depressed and uninspired to even leave my room. But right now I just want to bash a woman's head in with a rock, or cut her throat with a knife. Not a glownigger btw.

Attached: murderer-sami-sarkis.jpg (900x597, 34.26K)

Kill yourself loser before some alpha does it for you and takes your game console

when you are buzzed do you just feel like hitting women but not killing them?

yeah, maybe don't do that

depends...
No such thing as an alpha when I'm blowing his brains out

Stop being a depressed, alcoholic faggot shut-in and maybe women would consider having sex with you. This isn’t Any Forums

>not a glownigger btw.
It’s okay, I have informed them of your post.

Wrong board

You're deranged, dude. Get help to learn to handle your emotions.

>I just want to bash a woman's head in with a rock, or cut her throat with a knife
Go to a prostitute and ask how much for the extras.

What a fucking faggot

Am i just insane? I'm not trying to sound edgy but I feel like a menace, like I fuck my life up soon. I hate seeing so many young attractive women walking around, knowing they will never fuck me

When you lose your virginity and get in your first long term relationship you come to the conclusion that it really isn't all that. Especially not worth killing people over, fucking your life up and ending another's.

Yeah, massive faggot. Probably a complete fanny too

yeah, you sound kind of insane. if this is not a fed post just chill out, get off the internet. life isn't that bad. learn to relax, consider picking up a new productive hobby to channel your energy into.

>knowing they will never fuck me
Trips of untruth
Give your head a wobble

My question to you is, how do you not feel like me? I go out and see a thousand sexy young bitches, and I know some lucky faggots get to fuck them. Meanwhile I'm 21 and an incel. I just won't take it. Fuck them, fuck this society. I feel like spazzing out

You are a danger to people around you and therefore you deserve to be alone. You say you won't even leave your room, by sitting there doing nothing you are making yourself unworthy of anyone's affection. You have to work hard for everything in life, you can't just sit there and feel sorry for your self and blame women for it. You put yourself in this position and its your own fault that you are good for nothing. You're not a boy anymore so man the fuck up, make yourself useful and stop feeling sorry for yourself because you're being really pathetic.

I'm actually a huge pussy with social anxiety most of the time, I'll be honest with you. But when I'm drunk I just turn crazy. There's a reason why I'm an incel, and it's that I can't talk to women. So I feel like killing them

Noice well poisoning psyop.
Sage and have sex in all fields.

i feel the same way, but i tend to wish evil on them rather than want to do it myself.

eye for an eye, its hard for me to want to hurt someone physically who never hurt me.

you're right to hate them

It's not that hard to have sex, dude. Women are nowadays vapid whores.

just go to clubs and mace the drunk ones that come out alone
their fault for being independent strong wahmen

Attached: mace roasties uncut.gif (800x450, 2.56M)

You're obviously frustrated, and that's turned to suppressed rage. Do this:
1) Get over yourself. Nobody deserves anything. Just be glad that you're not paralyzed or a nigger.
2) Find Jesus just because. Don't expect anything in return.
3) Enjoy life for what you have and what you can obtain. Don't worry about what you don't have.
Once you accomplish these things, you will find better things entering your life.

Take a psychedelic. Seriously, you'll realize a lot of things. Pretty sure you can order psilocybin truffles online in your country. Seriously man, please.

I would rather die in a mass murder suicide by cop event than take this humiliation from whore bitches that won't fuck me any more. I'm over it, don't care. But I know I'll just turn into a pussy again when I wake up sober tomorrow again sadly

With your gay ass jizz. YWNBAM
Mods sage mods sage

oh, i ask for their number if i fancy them, of i dont i go home. just get in shape and make money if you want women, become desirable

but women wont make you happy anyway, its up to you to find happiness on your own.

Do it faggot. Think about what else there is that life has to offer. Being a wagecuck for decades as your body and brain fall apart. Do it while you have the drive. When you lose this drive you will hate your life forever. Everyone who seriously considers murder or spree killing always regrets it because there is nothing but a shit life waiting for them.

that being said, im toasting in an epic psyop thread

to newfags lurking this shit, all of OP's post are carefully worded to demoralize you, and in return, turn any positive feedback he gets into a way for you (the target of the psyop, being a total newfag and all) to resonate with his sinful idealogy.