This would have literally kept the west cultured and alive to this day

If the west adopted stalinistic communism the following would happen

>no incels due to women not being encouraged to being slags and whores or coal burners with herpes
>homes would be affordable
>people become more social
>weird protestant cults like sda or mormonism or the likes are prohibited
>high functioning autistic people would be able to have a functioning social life
>internet would be intranet like China
>no promotion of whoredom or lgbt shit

Attached: Communist_Flag.jpg (1920x1280, 482.69K)

We all love nothing but documentaries praising the state and the struggle and every song being in minor key. What could go wrong

I can almost guarantee if your country went to the communist route you could have been like a better crime less version of Cuba, and without cartels.

no kid yo do't understand, I am over 40, I grew up in a time when communism ruled over 1/3 of the world. Do you not see how cruel communism is? It lacks empathy for humans and human nature and that's why the Soviet government didn't care if it killed ,1 million people, 10 million people or even 50 million people. People were that; numbers of a spreadsheet, their lives were only livd to provide value to the state and the state/cabinet is comprised of jews. Jews were behind all these mass killings (shocker), they tortured othorodox Russians and stripped their of their own identity, they killed their loved ones. They don't value human life at all, same goes with China, the people there are only numbers on spreadsheet for their communist government, none of them have rights, no identity, they exist just to help the state accomplish what it needs to.accomplish and that's it.

tell us more about capitalism's "humanity".

in the jewsa, 1 out of 5 people are illiterate, and 54% read beneath the sixth grade level.

medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death, in the most expensive (and worst performing) healthcare system in the industrial world.

over 70k rough sleepers on the streets of los angeles alone.

meanwhile, billionaires and huge multinational monopolies pay little/no taxes, corruption is rampant, trillions are stolen via the bogus military-industrial complex, etc.

jewsa, and capitalism in general, is a death cult. the entire system's inhumane, sadistic, etc.

how many people have died under capitalism, from lack of clean water? basic medical attention? the chaos, destruction, and misery caused by constant imperialism, invasions, toppling governments, etc?

Attached: c.png (1102x1468, 1.81M)

>crime less
I guess, if you count the party being above the law and corruption and theft not being a crime because we're all just sharing the property comrade.

no faggots allowed.

Attached: d1e.jpg (1200x1200, 140.31K)

> no kid yo do't understand, i am over 40

Gave up reading right there!

Attached: download (1).jpg (256x256, 11.15K)

based af

Attached: 1652964100927.jpg (606x1016, 273.74K)

lmfao! that's rich, coming from an americunt, living in the jewsa.

look what you sausage fingered pigs did to japan. dropping nuclear bombs on not one, but two cities, completely annihilating them.

unbelievable act of mass murder, destroying the lives of hundreds of millions of innocent men, women, and children.

but you assholes whinge incessantly when a hero like OBM (PBOH) strikes the empire back. it is now the crime of the millennium, that you obese slobs get a taste of your own medicine.

truly a sick, bloodthirsty nation.

Attached: mutts2.png (1162x1048, 483.86K)

^^^ destroying the lives of hundreds of thousand japanese.

and hundreds of millions all over the world.

simping for japs

nevermind you aren't based anymore

>in the jewsa, 1 out of 5 people are illiterate
Literally half of the slave descendant inner city class are sub 70IQ and could never function to that standard.
Depending on how you're calculating that score, the rest might even be fluent in other languages.
>how many people have died under capitalism, from lack of clean water? basic medical attention?
A lot less than were given access and to those things under capitalism. Commies don't exactly have a great history of this.
Yeah and Soviets raped Germany and their own people even harder.
It's a real simple competition to the bottom, and literally anyone can take the moral highground from a commie.

This is what always happens and who does it

Attached: Solzhenitsyn.jpg (650x994, 230.12K)

>Reddit spacing
Just go back you fag

Attached: EFCC77F1-F72F-4466-9ECA-0B7217FE9711.jpg (366x369, 127.1K)

>tell us more about capitalism's "humanity".
>in the jewsa, 1 out of 5 people are illiterate, and 54% read beneath the sixth grade level.
>medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death, in the most expensive (and worst performing) healthcare system in the industrial world.
>over 70k rough sleepers on the streets of los angeles alone.
>meanwhile, billionaires and huge multinational monopolies pay little/no taxes, corruption is rampant, trillions are stolen via the bogus military-industrial complex, etc.
>jewsa, and capitalism in general, is a death cult. the entire system's inhumane, sadistic, etc.
>how many people have died under capitalism, from lack of clean water? basic medical attention? the chaos, destruction, and misery caused by constant imperialism, invasions, toppling governments, etc?

You don't understand how great of a country America. America is one of the most literate countries in the world, it is literally on par with Japan and Northern Europe. The healthcare is world class and medical mistakes are extremely uncommon as American doctors are some of the most experienced and highly educated in the world.
>Billionaires pay no taxes
they do but they are very smart with their investing, and that's why thy can avoid it. Normal people can avoid it if the are smart too.
>how many people have died under capitalism, from lack of clean water? basic medical attention? the chaos, destruction, and misery caused by constant imperialism, invasions, toppling governments, etc?

Capitalism has bettered the lives of MANY okay kid. Regular people are able to get the necessities they need without even leaving the house with service like Amazon, unlike in communism where everything is scare, empty and out of stock and you DON'T OWN ANYTHING. You can't tell me that Capitalist sucks on a fuckin' Right wing board. You should go back to your lefty enclave if you want to be all anti-this and anti-that.

America is*

boomer detected

I was born in the early 80s kid, Gen-X. I was a little boy when the USSR was around but when I was young my parents told me everything to know about it and they told me that America will be the one who wins the Cold War (which they did).

kill yourself

>If the west adopted stalinistic communism the following would happen

>>no incels due to women not being encouraged to being slags and whores or coal burners with herpes
>>homes would be affordable
>>people become more social
>>weird protestant cults like sda or mormonism or the likes are prohibited
>>high functioning autistic people would be able to have a functioning social life
>>internet would be intranet like China
>>no promotion of whoredom or lgbt shit
Hmm, let me see, fellow Chud...

Attached: alliance of py.jpg (938x541, 87.76K)

>I guess, if you count the party being above the law and corruption and theft not being a crime because we're all just sharing the property comrade.
>describe every capitalist country
lol
lmao even
>Hillary sell US to Saudi-Arabia because king donated a little bit of shekels to her "charity"

communists are typically nu-males and females; why is this the case, because they operate on a collective instinct. They follow each others opinion like sheep and they love shared-thinking or hove-mind thinking and thy despise individualism and are-thinking.

What could go wrong?

Attached: F3CA00C6-4FDA-43E6-8C72-B88BF906CC0B.jpg (1238x1244, 369.07K)