Hey Americans

I hear about your country's shootings and crazy gun violence all over the news, can any criminal buy a military grade weapon that easily? Seems crazy for 1st world country.

Attached: M4 Carbine.jpg (3478x1698, 473.9K)

no, you cant buy a gun if you have ever had a felony charge or domestic abuse charge. you also cant buy a gun if you have drug or mental health problems (people often lie on this one).
also, an AR15 is not military grade. military grade = full auto which no civilian can buy

well only weak people that don't have a gun to fight back die so it's not a bad system

WE WILL BE FULL AUTO USA VERY SOON!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Hey gun owning country
>"I hear blah blah bulshit on the news and insert irrelevant slide faggotry remark here."

>military grade weapon
I don't really know what that word means anymore, a gun is a gun.

However, fully automatic weapons have not been available to civilians since the 80s. Neither are certain ammunition used exclusively by the military.

>hear about your country's shootings and crazy gun violence all over the news
have you ever asked why you're being made to care?

>1PBTID
do I even need to say it

foreigners can't buy, haha.

Attached: 1561276595556.jpg (500x418, 109.77K)

You wouldn't pass the background check.

You wouldn't make it through the carry classes.

And you're too fucking broke to afford the tax stamps for full auto. So no, you shit for brains, you can't just "buy a gun here".

>trips of lies
you can buy full auto, faggot.

Normally I would tell OP to kill himself, but instead, tonight I am going to say to OP that I am going to kill you.

>cant buy a gun if you have ever had a felony charge or domestic abuse charge
makes sense
>you also cant buy a gun if you have drug or mental health problems
how would they know that?

well he can, but you can't because you're poor.

Attached: abortion.jpg (721x428, 34.06K)

you'll get killed by crackheads buying machine guns first. I respect your 2nd amendment or whatever but your gotta regulate killing machines a bit more kek

this is very true

Attached: True jews.jpg (647x930, 200.96K)

Nearly twice as many people died of objects being shoved up recums 229 in 2020 as died in 23 years of school shootings

If you subtract suicide and nigger gang violence and of course self defense our gun homicide is like Brussels.

Whereas property crime is rampant in Europe. Stabbing, rapes, all outpace us.

Meanwhile I leave my front door unlocked (lock broke and was too cheap to fix it) for years it was just open... I leave keys in my ignition at gas stations.

OMG I really wish I had that right

unfortunately we can't, we should but can't because of tyranny. instead we are forced to buy toys that can't select-fire.

I think everyone should be issued at least 2 m4s and 2k rounds per month, we spend more on defense than that would cost.

Particle beam energy rifles soon! Also my battle robot waifu is covered under 2A

Yes, anyone can go down to their local corner store and buy full auto nuclear powered machine guns that shoot sixty rounds per second heat seeking micro nuke missiles. This is the US, if you don't like it there are many other places you can move to.

We used 3round bursts in nam no full auto with m16s

Attached: Prep17 DIY Phone Stand.png (2330x1022, 3.74M)

>meme flag
Get in the oven moshe

Attached: 5332729547763.png (662x1200, 781.88K)

>Seems crazy
Because you’re European
Instead of guns just buy some lube

>crazy gun violence
Fuck you jew

Attached: 524576898748.png (801x1200, 613.59K)

That's your problem; you abdicate authority to your government.

See round these parts the government doesn't "grant" us rights, we are given them by God, and this is a crucial distinction. You see your masters as a kind of parent and that they ideally exist to make things better. Lol. Handle your own shit.

There's a question on the form and lying on the form is a federal felony. Also things like involuntary psychiatric commitments are on your criminal record.

Instead of guns, abort your daughter raped by refugees

>how would they know that?
If you've been arrested or committed to a mental institution, this is recorded and will show up on the national background check system. And as for your next question, no, if you have enough self control to successfully conceal this, they would not know. However such people have already demonstrated they can control themselves by virtue of this and are thus highly unlikely to ever commit such heinous acts. In some ways, the laws in the US are even harsher than parts of Europe. If you are a functional alcoholic as opposed to some bum who gets arrested twice a day, or depressed but not suicidal or aggressive, the authorities in my country will simply ignore this. Otherwise half our hunters would be screwed lmao. Under current (likely unconstitutional) laws both would be grounds for getting yours seized over there, or at least this is the impression i got from reading the corresponding bills.

I can convert to full auto with simple tools.

No, that’s black market stuff, only high grade criminals or avid doomers buy that stuff, and they don’t waste their time performing mass shootings.

As far as mass shootings go, those are usually backed, as far as I can tell, by high grade criminals, but not performed by them; (usually to push some political agenda). Then there are the crazies who shoot up liberal (unarmed) areas, but aren’t using military grade weapons.

You can only transfer ones existing prior to 1986 thanks to a defacto ban, leading to: insane prices, a 200 dollar federal stamp on the part of the gun considered to be the automatic weapon, and a background check that the BATFE may fuck around for up to a year for. From what I understand, you might possess one if you get one (or many) if you have particular dealer's license, but not my field of expertise.

You can buy full auto if you pay the extra tax.