CA NEEDS WATER

Pic related would be so, so good for so many people.

The West Coast is literally DYING!!!

WE NEED WATER!!!!

STOP BEING SELFISH ASSHOLES AND FUCKING SHARE IT YOU FLYOVER BASTARDS!!!

Politically speaking, how soon until picrelated is a reality?

Attached: pipeline.jpg (1200x583, 121.24K)

We don't care about water pipelines, asshole. Just oil. This is a GOP board. Who the fuck would move water through a pipeline in AMERICA?!?

It's never going to be a thing

Time to wall them in and just let them go.

fuck off we're full

fuck you
shrivel up and die

It's going to be a thing.

I've been saying we need to do this. Write your congressman Cali bros.

Attached: mod-ds-02.jpg (720x1132, 77.46K)

Lets destroy the great lakes and half the country so CA can have grass yards in deserts and Golf courses, which make up over half the industrial use. Fuck golf. I am not giving up my water so that a few dozen billionaires can't be inconvenienced by rain.

Y'all flyover hicks are just jealous of our superiority.

In America you can get a large pepperoni pizza for $5.00. We call this a "Hot Carlos" here in California (CaliWali for you outsiders). The best thing too is that you don't even have to wait you just walk in and its always hot and ready to go at the counter. What food traditions do you have in your region?

Attached: HotCarlos.jpg (550x366, 49.74K)

Take it from the sea and use desalination to convert it to drinking water. if third worlders can do it so can you.

Seethe and dehydrate.

The Great Lakes are reserved for greater Canada. The BLACK Detroit sailing club will not be inconvenienced.

Attached: 0E2F4A34-44E9-469C-AC5A-8A5796F58337.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

California needs less people
Turns out an illegal alien camp in the desert isn't sustainable

We're not letting you tap the lakes for your illegal cesspit
Send them back

I still live in Komifornia. We should be using desalination for all our costal cities. Don't listen to OP, he's a fag.

This. Fucking Continental Divide is in the way. It would make more sense to bring water from Alaska than the Eastern US.

Fuck you and fuck the Southwest

t. Illinois

I live in Florida you faggots are flooding us because you fucked your state up.

Yeah yeah you won't do shit when big dick Cali comes and confiscates your water

They literally border one of the world's biggest oceans. Why can't they just get their water from there?

Remember thirsty whites,

Black Detroiters don’t pay a water bill.

>hire nigger mutt women to build it
>they build a siphon instead of a pipeline
>drains the great lakes to lake mead status

Attached: the kind of tired honk cant fix.jpg (600x464, 29.57K)

It’s not going to happen and you won’t do shit. Go burn to death in your shithole.

>desalination
We're living in reality, not some shitty sci-fi novel.
Dumbass.

Too salty

lake height so low and distance so large that is more energy efficient to use a desalinization plant. also keep in mind that for same reason of the coriolis effect moving things in the poles to equator direction require additional energy.

Not my problem. Get fucked, commie nigger.

Fuck California. You'll get plenty of water when the San Andreas fault opens and drowns you sick fucks in the Pacific.

Sorry I don't listen to people who have a gay little bong flag inside their flag.