Israel Keyes

Was this guy some sort of CIA/FBI/Mossad sleeper agent? Kills possibly 11 people before being randomly caught. Only admitted to three murders. And obviously the name is concerning.

Attached: 960CA65E-ECB3-4281-B635-291DA8853CF8.jpg (1280x800, 154.45K)

Wait, was this Neah Bay? My mom knew his daughter. Holy freak.

>he committed his first murder soon after moving to the reservation because "Neah Bay's a boring town."

Not only is it boring, you can literally get away with murder and it doesn't go in the news since the Makah nation doesn't have to report to the police.

His name is literally Israel.

If Beach Bay had to keep crime stats, nobody would go surfing there. NOBODY.

there's not too much info on this guy but the way he went about doing his shit was next level. and supposedly has treasures of weapons etc all over the US. only caught because he did a kill in his own town. crazy bastard only rivaled by the green river nigger. I'm just as concerned as you are about the fact not much info is known about the dude.
t. former crime show enthusiast

>>Israel
based

Lots of people are named Israel.. You gotta do better than that.

Attached: Israel.Dagg.jpg (482x352, 37.04K)

He was smart and bored with aspd. Honestly nothing special. Neah Bay as a non-native sucks ass. He married and was stuck there, being harassed daily.

He was a Mormon, not a kike

Attached: Jowned.webm (1130x480, 2.51M)

I actually met him briefly a few months before he killed Samantha Koenig ask me anything

His parents were Mormons. He was raised LDS..which is over represented in the fbi to be fair

unironically got fucked up by military service. Entered program for "PTSD", got MKultraed, did satanic whack jobs for pedo mafia.
>many such cases

if real, what was his small talk like? talk religion, philosophy or shot the shit? talk about women passing by? or was he simply normal as hell and picked up no noticeable signs of evil?

Only because they have families they can use blackmail on.

Ah, Ted but more aggression. There's a lot of military bases out there, no joke. Probably why he was in Neah Bay.

We don't talk about the fact that Silverdale has a ton of nukes hidden underground and people try to break in there occasionally.

i dunno, but there are fair amounts of reports in UK about 1980s killers in UK being basically contorlled by the dolphin square gang

Lots of weird deaths out there. My dad's friend did the finances for the tribe right after Keyes and four other people on the tribe died of mysterious circumstances. A TOWN OF 1000 PEOPLE.

We didn’t a whole lot. He was doing drywall work and some other stuff in my friends basement (I was in high school) I answered the door and he said he was there to keep working on the basement so I let him in and he said he liked my shoes. He seemed pretty damn normal I was really shocked.

Makes sense honestly

thanks for the reply

I’ll add some extra details nobody but locals and those connected to the case know because I never get a chance to talk about it.
>everyone suspected Sams dad because he was in a biker gang and had enemies so some assumed Israel was actually a contract killer instead of a serial killer
>when they pulled up the trashbags with her dismembered body out of the lake they found OTHER bodies in trash bags but that was never reported I got that from my aunt at the AG’s office and my friend’s dad who is a cop.

What movie is this?