Its as simple as that, really

Its as simple as that, really.

Attached: 5vvr0p45yv791.png (804x729, 313.08K)

Op is also a jew btw.

Attached: 1653100584130.jpg (1080x1273, 192.12K)

Kill all Jews. Its as simple as that.

America isn't a Christian nation, no.

But it's a white nation. Fuck off non-whites.

It's also not a Jewish nation, despite the past 60-ish years. Get fucked.

What happened to trust the science

If it ain't it's fixin to be.

>Jewish religion says life begins at birth, not at conception
>Now it suddenly makes complete sense why the left believes life starts at birth, not conception

i'd be willing to grant jews a religious exemption here

We finna find out, Moshe

I like it when jews admit the truth

As a Christian my faith is that jews are not to be tolerated, yet I am prevented from expelling jews by law.

that's why you were invaded in 1939. Always willing to coexist with jews.

What once was will be again.

Do you really think it's being ruled as Christian nation? Or are you actually just made it's NOT being ruled as Jewish nation?

Attached: shut up jew.jpg (816x1024, 183.53K)

Can anyone share the quotes from the Talmud? I want to prove to my boomer dad tomorrow that Judaism really is staunchly pro abortion even through the third trimester and up to the very second prior to birth. Any help?

>jew.
invalid

No, the Supreme Court said it's not a constitutional issue and needs to be decided by lawmakers. If the left wants legal abortion nationwide, write a bill and put it to a vote.

Attached: 1644480065785.jpg (468x116, 10.18K)

Oh yay, seething berniebros twitter sock accounts.

It's his own fault for killing Jesus.

Attached: Jew pedo.jpg (581x506, 38.49K)

I'm a Muslim. Women are property desu

>I want my own laws based on my faith
Fuck off to a Jew country then ?

Based

I think you missed his intent, my Aryan friend.

America is over 50% Christian

for real though, does anyone have a legitimate argument that banning abortion doesn't violate the first amendment?

Based.

Lol no, Of the religious people in America, over 50% are Protestant.

fuck off to israel then

>Oy vey, the tweet.

i get his intent, but jews who abort aren't the problem in the first place. conservative jews who pop out 5 kids a piece are, since they attemd yiddish schools as well.

This.

Trace everything shit to its core and you‘ll find a jew. It‘s literally like that, just try for yourself.

>Ps 139:16-Your eyes even saw me as an embryo; All its parts were written in your book Regarding the days when they were formed, Before any of them existed.

>Jeremiah 1:5-5“Before I formed you in the womb I knewyou, And before you were bornI sanctified you.I made you a prophet to the nations.”

>Ex 21:22-
“If men should struggle with each other and they hurt a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely*+but no fatality*results, the offender must pay the damages imposed on him by the husband of the woman; and he must pay it through the judges.+23But if a fatality does occur, then you must give life for life,

If a man assaulted a pregnant woman and the baby died and the woman lived he would be executed for the baby. So the deliberate execution of an embryo is considered a murder. So abortion is murder. Life, from God's point of view starts at conception.