Catholic Overrepresentation

How can a small minority religious group exert so much influence in the United States?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1594265557515.jpg (594x634, 166.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/05/the-catholic-church-isnt-doing-great-with-hispanic-americans/361709/
theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2021/07/latinos-will-determine-future-american-evangelicalism/619551/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed. Why are there three jews on the court when they only make up 2% of the US population?

because pareto distribution is a law of nature.

Attached: 1618940948672.jpg (1024x768, 201.06K)

>Import millions of Catholics a year
>nation becomes more Catholic
>Why is this happening to us?

What's the other 1/3?

Attached: 1583791140359.jpg (417x350, 35.82K)

Most of those beaners become agnostic or convert to evangelical Protestantism once they get here.

Because we got shit done.

This false and you know it.
Thomas and Alito are Catholic, the rest are as catholic as biden, which is to say, they are more jewish than Catholic

They hate white Protestants, they can only have some many Jews in front of house roles before it look cohenspicuous, and if you give a black man a lifetime appointment he may feel emboldened rather than beholden. So Catholics it is.

>theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/05/the-catholic-church-isnt-doing-great-with-hispanic-americans/361709/
>theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2021/07/latinos-will-determine-future-american-evangelicalism/619551/

While many Catholics are liberal, some of the ones in the supreme court are actual conservatives.

Because a proestant supreme court dropped the ball back in 1973 so God willed in Catholics to do what the protestants couldnt.

>Catholics
>Jerry Falwell
What is this fat fuck doing?

Let me tell you of the tales of the Jews, user.

Attached: jew.jpg (482x600, 225.02K)

America literally had nice things due to Catholics. Now with proddies running around with their puritanical zealotry: no fun and no nice things. I pray for you that never ever have a proddie nurse in the emergency room, they get morbidly offended that they have to tend to people instead of doing the filing.

There are no "liberal" Catholics. We all know this, and yet you continue to trot out obvious liars who claim they're one of us. None of us believe it and no one else cares.

Doesn't this obese has-been consider himself Catholic anyway?

Religion had nothing to do with this.

That's irrelevant to his point, bigot. Take your meds schizo.

I'm a catholic priest, let me touch your penis and I'll explain it all as I stroke

As garbage as catholics are, this is true.

Based leaf

biden is catholic too

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x640, 40.83K)

Post proof.

>the Atlantic
Might as well belieive Trump’s pee pee tapes actually exist.

Sorry, I only have testimonials from 10 year olds

Okay, Rabbi.

>a human is a full blown human. Shame!
Why are people so fucking stupid? I thought they had to be smarter than this at least.
And yes. I'm catholic

Attached: 1leqwe.jpg (694x500, 70.73K)

>you have to be catholic or even christian to think murder is bad
this is literally what lefties believe

It's Catholic Boy Summer, bitches

Attached: 2019-01-18_Sandmann_Phillips.jpg (421x236, 18.57K)