Can you please red pill me on John Titor?????

Can you please red pill me on John Titor?????
Please wtf bro.

Attached: 24133730-B784-4619-B032-4F6863EE252C.gif (500x300, 990.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/author/jonathan_w_tooker
justpaste.me/EWWg1
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1240030/pg1
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966329/pg1
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ukbz6/i_am_the_anonymous_physicist_featured_in_the/
archive.org/details/completetitor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's fine. Told me personally that whites, chinese and japanese are all that's left in 2040.

Shut up nigger

Time travel is real. People are fucking with the Timelines. (((They))) are planning a fake alien invasion. Mandela effects are real.

Um. Any other schizo stuff I leave out anons?

They're gone.

Feel like I missed an epic bread tonight

Oh..... poor one out for em

Attached: EF72133D-7FE2-4BF3-8C84-695CBCDEE20C.png (702x823, 500.81K)

the real deal is that John Titor posted on a bunch of shitty usenet forums back in the early 2000s
he told a story that he had come from sometime around 2036 back in time to the 80s to retrieve some particular computer because in 2036 some fatal bug fucks up all UNIX-based systems and they need some old ass specific computer for some reason. Anyways, after that he bloops into the 2000s to do like some sightseeing or creep on his younger parents or some shit, and basically at that point, whether he knew it or not, he did something that affected the way 9/11 played out and fucked up our timeline really bad
We were supposed to have a US civil war.. presumably because people realized that the US government had orchestrated 9/11 and killed everyone on purpose. That Civil War ended when Russia basically nuked the US Federal Government in like 2010 or something
Anyways, his timeline basically BTFO globalism but at the cost of having a less technological life, a simpler life. Well we didn't get that, because again, he did something to fuck up our timeline. He probably doesn't care because according to him, there's effectively infinite timelines and time travel is only possible by jumping to another one, so he doesn't really ever get to return to his own universe, just a similar one, and the guy his universe gets back (if he shows up) is from some other timeline. Anyways I read all his shit back in the day, and saw all the pictures.. but that was like 5 computers ago and I have nothing saved anymore

Attached: 1654786609273.jpg (1280x720, 113.61K)

2 guys made it up.

Real question, why would he have motive to switch timelines if he could never return to or affect his original? If it was to improve the quality of other timelines, why would he care since they are infinite and he could never improve them all?

So he’s just Rick from Rick and morty
but glow nigger Rick?

Attached: 6CF10BA1-E4F8-48A2-9980-48437B604D10.jpg (411x423, 33.46K)

He, uhm..... actually almost kind of says the opposite. China will annex NK, Taiwan, HK and Japan. Japan ends. Russia nukes the US, EU and China. China ends. US retaliates, nukes Russia. Russia: not end. US: not end. Both will wish it did, then become trade partners. Africa is "a mess, but recovering". Europe "wildfires, radiation, complete collapse". South America: fine but a lot of firearm violence. Mexico: not mentioned. That's reason two my American ass is here.

That part always made me doubt it a little as well
my best devil's-advocate-headcanon is that the statistical likelyhood of another parallel universe doing the same thing when you do it goes up, so by sending a dude out on a time mission, they have like an 91% chance that a close-parallel universe where very little is different sends a parallel version of the same guy back, but if you hadn't sent a guy out, the chances are diminished because the universes most similar to yours made the same decision.. I guess?
I don't remember them time traveling in that show? But I haven't watched it since the earlier seasons, before the fanbase got so cancerous that I was embarrassed to admit in public that I'd ever watched it

Lol beaner you have no idea.

Yeah it’s trash now

kek

Attached: TIMESAND___logoLOGOlogo.png (2467x1551, 377.79K)

I'm American. See my other thread, and my passport there.

Attached: TIMESAND___ZetaMedium.jpg (3689x2457, 3.19M)

Checked the way I understand it is that time is like a rope. A rope has many strands. Each strand is a different timeline, that is bound to the same rope. We are the dot that travels up this rope, switching between strands. But still moving up the same rope.

The numbers at the end of the first Cicada puzzle were my DOB and SSN as well as the viXra ID's from my earlier papers
vixra.org/author/jonathan_w_tooker

Hi, I am Jon Tooker: the inventor of the time circuit...
justpaste.me/EWWg1

Mundane events related to time travel.
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1240030/pg1

John Titor, the Montauk Project, the e-Cat and Geometric Unity
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966329/pg1

I am the anonymous physicist featured in the black hole article yesterday.
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ukbz6/i_am_the_anonymous_physicist_featured_in_the/

Attached: TIMESAND___LOG+2occatlnet.png.png (2816x1704, 425.22K)

is this another prolapse faghole?

Also user be aware: John Titor said Lithuania is what pulls us into a nuclear conflict. When Lithuania shuts off Kaliningrad, he said, that is when you had better have at least one friend an hour away you trust with your life and have all your shit together, because that's when N-Day is about to start. N-Day is the day of nuclear war between the United States and Russia. Titor said this. I posted the link before, and I'm going to post it below again.

Attached: 1645212110129.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

he predicted the prion stuff they're trying to blame on the vax
its in the food supply
we're all already fucked

Attached: Titor.png (1920x917, 203.26K)

Complete John Titor post archive
>>archive.org/details/completetitor

You're welcome

Fuck off lieing well poisoning nigger. John Titor was a care free playboy with two smokin hot roommates and a nosy land lord that lived next-door.