Is polygamy good for society?

Is polygamy good for society?

Attached: polygamy_fullsize_story1.jpg (800x600, 116.05K)

It would be good for me :-)

Its called a harem, and it's ordained by God, which is why it's horrible because God doesn't exist and whores are essence-thieves who deserve to be replaced by sexbots and artificial wombs. Fuck you reading this, you're a homo.

No, too many sexless males is bad.

Instead of hookup culture, we need to promote marriage to young people and foursomes for married couples.

My wife and I have foursomes with other couples and it is great. There’s nothing like getting two couples together to swap spouses. It is so awesome having a wife that’s willing to share me with another woman.

I often become good friends with the other guy. And my wife and the other woman become friends as well.

Overall my advice is to take the foursome pill and don’t marry women unwilling to share you.

Attached: FC07D376-3462-4712-9E76-EACCCDA171B3.png (1115x970, 344.76K)

harems dont stop incels from not having sex, they weren't going to have sex anyway, harems just put the cards on the table. Either you have a harem or you get eugenically selected out. Sorry, your worthless ogre genes die with you.

>Ill revolt
you wont do shit lardass, you'll sit there and twiddle your micro penis in your asbestos filled cuckshed, while uberchad rails 20 prime stacies on a boat paid for by your wagies. NIGGER. You are a slave!!! NIGGER SLAVE.

Depends if it's polygyny or polyandry.

Only if all the other men have died in battle.

I just know that kikes are the ones pushing this without even having to check.

Attached: 1632774180213.jpg (1024x1007, 87.8K)

Not if it involves moronism

No. The whole point of Mormon polygamy was a ponzi scheme anyways. Rich upper Church members would send their young, virile males out on "mission" (basically to go find a bride) while they fucked their sisters and added to their harem at home. Polygamy only works for species with high birth rates and significant differences in gender ratio at birth. Humans are meant to be *mostly* monogamous.

It is good. Monogamy is superior to polyamory and serial monogamy (which is what we have now), but Polygyny (the only acceptable form of polygamy) is superior to monogamy. In the current near-polyamorous system, women are all vying to have sex with the same top fraction of men, but know they can never get a real commitment from them because they are also mostly okay with having as much sex as they want before they get to these top fraction men. If women were instead incentivized to preserve their feminine virtues and purity with the intention of MARRYING that top fraction guy, then women as a whole would become a better selection for men in general even if they don't end up marrying that top fraction guy. Basically, if polygyny is normalized, then women know that even if a successful man is already married, he is still more attainable than he would be today, so there is the incentive for women to still be marriage-material while chasing these men. Obviously, these top men can only deal with so many women before going insane, so these marriage-material women will trickle down to the rest of the men. These men who get the "leftovers", however, will not have to deal with the baggage associated with a woman who is ran-through, as she had previously shaped herself to be worthy of being a wife of a successful husband. She will never let go of these worthy-wife traits even if she has to settle for a lesser husband because in any given culture, a woman deviating from what most women view as a attractive will bring her scorn from other women. She won't become a bad wife once she settles for a lesser husband because if she does, all the alpha wives will shit talk her.

what is polygamy?

it's when I fuck your mom and sister at the same time

no

Jflmao fax spatted

Polygamy is the natural for human mating.

Oh, that sounds like a pretty reasonable idea. At least they'll shut the fuck up for a while.

its where you become the girl, and then you fuck my bussy with your girldick, then I file rape charges.

It's a great way to shrink the gene pool.

>>No, too many sexless males is bad.
>
>Instead of hookup culture, we need to promote marriage to young people and foursomes for married couples.
>
>My wife and I have foursomes with other couples and it is great. There’s nothing like getting two couples together to swap spouses. It is so awesome having a wife that’s willing to share me with another woman.
>
>I often become good friends with the other guy. And my wife and the other woman become friends as well.
>
>Overall my advice is to take the foursome pill and don’t marry women unwilling to share you.
sex is just peepee feefees my friend. Just give up on pussy forever!
relationSHITs are bad

all that sounds like bullshit to a thinking man like me. I don't care. Wymmyn are so much trouble. For what? Magical peepee feefees? Hahhahaha no thanks!