He is right though

Chancels, you and me both hate abortions, but we can't deny that this is a very valid argument against abortion in a civilized nation.

It's okay to ban it not giving a damn about the bodily autonomy but that would be a banana republic not a civilized republic.

Attached: FWE7GQ1UAAA39vs.jpg (743x900, 191.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=roe9kuHhQwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Words

ok browncel

Attached: pajeet poo india sir our flag is missing israel allies i mean bitches.jpg (720x534, 61.42K)

GOOD MORNING SIRS

>The default outcome of a pregnancy is death and if a mother chooses to not kill the baby she is actually saving its life
Woman moment

Abortion isnt a constitutional right

>witches vs patriarchy
>reddit
>valid argument
m.youtube.com/watch?v=roe9kuHhQwg

I would simply make it illegal not to donate the bone marrow
/thread

I don’t care. There is no ‘right to bodily autonomy’. The Warren Era is bullshit and the ‘constitutional rights’ it wrung out of the constitution to get progressive good boy points are bullshit.

You want democracy. Go through the actual democratic process to legalize abortion state by state or pass a fucking amendment.

There are no human rights in America. Only those wrought from our founders. The rest is kike bullshit.

Attached: 0A8BB506-E7CE-42A2-8F2E-B20556690D4D.jpg (343x320, 59.98K)

That is retarded. The two cases are completely different. If a child has a deadly disease, the default outcome is death. The default outcome of a pregnancy is birth.

> is a zygote human?
> that's just philosophy bro
> proceeds to philosophize about why women shoukd kill babies

Jesus christ, do such people charge newly borns for 9 months rent and utility bills?

She volunteers as soon as she has sex. That's why it's ok in cases where she gets raped, because she didn't consent.
Do women understand how you get pregnant? I thought the whole point of all that sex ed was to teach them that cocks are where babies come from, but I think they just learned that cocks are where a good time is had.

You either are a an Abdul whose goat didn't consent to sex today, or you really are an Incel virgin who is triggered by my "Chancel" remark. KYS, it's still not too late.

Morning, Good Sir. Wish you a nice day ahead.

Killing a child in the womb becaue it's attached to the mother as reason isn't reasonable.
The child growing is a person and you are killing them before they can even get a chance at life, it's worse than murder.

The argument for bodily autonomy cannot be made in this circumstance since there's two partys involved.
The same way siamese twins cannot be killed via lethal injection even if one of them consents to assisted suicide, the other one doesn't.

Not reading all that. Abortion is murder. Murder is wrong. Therefore abortion is wrong. End of discussion.

The argument is stupid. The woman already gave the body to the baby. She agreed on it when she had sex. She wanted to get it killed afterwards so it's more like she gave some sick child her bone marrow and then realized she didn't want that child to live and just came by to kill it. Like all my fellow redditors, I support that people who donate organs, blood, plasma and all that stuff should be legally allowed to murder the recipient whenever and however they like

The reasoning is sound, but the premise is faulty. The bodily access was already voluntarily given via conception.

I am anti-life too, I just like arguing

1. Sex primary role is reproduction and pregnancy is natural and as safe as it can get,
2. Unless is rape, sex was willing,
3. Vaccine mandates destroyed the body autonomy argument

Attached: Capture.png (848x1454, 136.35K)

The mother has bodily autonomy and should be able to dispose of the child before the 12th week of pregnancy, the state is not to interfere in this in any capacity what so ever

The vaccine mandates put the final nail in the bodily autonomy argument.

Carry this libertarian sentiment to the rest of your actions.
If something cannot live without being supported then it is moral to let it die rather than force someone to support it.
So cut the welfare spigot.

Bodily autonomy is not a right enshrined in our legal system. His example is an exception not a rule. Examples where bodily autonomy can and have been violated for men:

- Conscription via draft and selective service
- Detainment, imprisonment and collection of bodily fluids against your will due to suspicion or allegation of criminal activity (no conviction necessary)
- No say for men if their sexual partner gets pregnant whether they can choose to ignore parental activity (child support)
-Vaccine mandates

To name a few. But for the sake of argument, let’s ignore all of those and just examine what an absolute right to bodily autonomy would mean. Your child is born, but you realize raising a baby is a drag. You’d much rather go drinking at the bar, play video games, and smoke weed. You go through with this because clearly your baby is depriving you of your right to bodily autonomy. Your baby dies from neglect. Cops have no case because “muh bodily autonomy”.

You see where this logic leads you?

It's not banned though. Why does everyone keep missing this?