Any other anons dream this US map?

Attached: 1656217154873.png (1080x701, 927K)

Why does Indianapolis get spared?

If this dream came true then your nation would lose the rest of its pathetic GDP you fucking spic.

Thanks for keeping Arkansas you stupid pig spleen eating fucker

Got damn, you just made me hard, you cherry prolapsed faggot.

Attached: 1649648125313.gif (400x274, 1.31M)

Sigh. Guess I'm gonna have to haul this out for the class again. Look carefully at this pic, user. Instead of calling me the pejorative for a Mexican, you really should be asking your fellow American why he gave up a lot of conveniences and perks to work remote and pack his shit and move here. It has to do with The Bible, John Titor, bad dreams, and a shit ton of plain common sense.

Attached: eto4369-0.png (1497x1410, 2.72M)

Um.... user, that's hardly spared. The radiation, fires and fallout make Indianapolis not a safe place to be, if this dream map is legit.

sweet
prevailing winds mean Arizona will rise to conquer all surrounding states and countries

Why does Arizona get hit at all? According to Titor the strike would not include that area, for reasons I won't discuss here. Why did my dreams show N. AZ getting hit? Have you dreamed anything similar?

No but I was reminded about that old post of the dream someone had that started out with a us civil war and russia backs texas and there is a small scale nuclear exchange and then aliens show up and things get even worse and when they finally leave they do something bad to the sun.

no unfortunately

Attached: coop source.png (1085x1280, 1.13M)

The thunderheads vision. I know of that one. Yea. Not a happy thing. I think he's more than half right.

UNFORTUNATELY??!
>Adjusts bluecoat and wig, aims musket

Oh good I'm in the clear

Our wind generally travels east, northeast. We might get lucky.

This can't be a map of a nuclear exchange. Many of the most important military bases are spared. My best guess would be a disease outbreak, or multiple asteroid impacts.

Attached: US_targets_map.gif (2312x1460, 1.66M)

I hope so and will pray for Indianapolis. I've never seen it in the news a bad way and have fondness for you anons.

Attached: double checked.png (225x225, 12.41K)

Why the fuck attack NW Wyoming?

Quads can't be denied. Here is an overlay of both maps together.

Attached: HMMMM.png (1080x701, 1.32M)

lol you hit my city but ignored the literal 90% nigger city next door

Okay, this is mildly upsetting. Fuck.

>two potshots at Canada
Burn us all you faggots.

>SD
We might just barely make it bros

Sorry, user. But Titor does say Canadians will be "among the most ruthless" people in the world after what's about to happen. Does this mean you don't get nuked or you do get nuked? My guess is you do and will. But why you wish for this is beyond me. Nuclear war is going to really ruin a lot of people's and countries' day.

Not enough bombs on nigger dense Memphis snd Alabama, etc