Why are you not posting real women to fake women’s subreddits to get them to kill themself?

Why are you not posting real women to fake women’s subreddits to get them to kill themself?

Attached: 309CC9E0-E994-4869-9DF1-34B5D6B10206.png (828x1792, 3.68M)

Because trans women don't pass and its easy to spot a bait thread

Are you the hero user who has been doing this for years, or one of his apostles? He is a god here and has killed more trannies than an enthusiastic SS camp guard. The sight of a real woman along with “just started transitioning 2 months ago, how do I pass?” sends them into an existential crisis.

Imagine all dey bootiful coffee colahed babies!

Attached: 1655627972223.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Seethe ladyboy

So many chinx who won’t go back

not a dude...
ziennasonne on the gram

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 12.40.59 AM.jpg (1658x2068, 719.2K)

You retard. This gives them hope they can can someday pass. The trannies most hated thing in life is to see a real woman.

i'll be watching

Attached: GLOP.png (649x535, 339.48K)

Lots of trans women pass

Lmao, that’s a real woman.

Attached: cyril on trannies.jpg (1254x763, 584.59K)

lol

post the real picture nigger. in reality its only fat white cunt rejects no self respecting white man would dare touch

That's the point, baka

I do feel like posting a picture of myself as the before pictures then posting my sister as the after. Lol. I think that would get them.

sorry Sven your just gay

Yeah but it will be seen through easily, they’ll do a Google reverse image search and eventually find this thot, she probably has 200k followers on IG, it won’t work.,

No, only an extremely small minority, and only if they are below 21 because male features accentuate with age

>targeting the AGP fetish and the blacked fetish in one
sweet

The few that do usually smell awful because they go all the way and cut their dicks off, the gaping wound stinks.

oh fuck, you brilliant bastard. god damn this is a great idea