You hate black people

Ok, so how do we fix them? What is one thing we can do to fix black people in order to better integrate them into society?

>inb4 kill them. Send back to Africa etc.

Attached: C79FD8EC-8A28-4CAA-B581-9BE586A56B26.jpg (1840x1292, 1.38M)

Fix the family. Fatherless men create multiple fatherless children

Checked n keked
Niggas be needin some good role models n shit. Too many gangbangin, fatherless niggas out in tha streets, mang. Smart niggas like Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell know that proper education and fatherhood is 90% of what's holding them back. Too bad the CIA has been deliberately destroying black neighborhoods for decades (see "Gary Webb", and the recent fentanyl crisis) by pumping them full of drugs. Niggers have it so bad. If my race's average IQ was borderline retarded, I would just kms.

Destroy the culture... Rap music... and instill values other then rap music... also teach them irony and sarcasm.... white people understand these things which allows for whites to shrug off situations.... blacks instantly chimp out because brain cannot compute

I like blacks better than you fucking jews

Get rid of thug culture. It teaches blacks to be pieces of shit who would rather kill each other than take care of their family.

Well yeah but that's not really saying anything user. It's like saying i like eating stale bread better than cat shit.

Send them back to Africa and let the Africans kill them. Seriously though, niggers can't swim so dumping them a mile off shore is sufficient.

> Does not understand ironic racism.

You got this all wrong. Leftoids are the racists. Haven't you been paying attention? As soon as the tolerant left gets handed a decision they don't like or as soon as something doesn't go exactly thier way... Off comes the mask and Justice Thomas is a "Nigger that needs to be lynched."

This is you. You make everything about race. We mock you for it, shit post Hitler memes, and run intellectual circles around you.

Now. Do you want to actually talk, or as you just here as a shit disturber?

Attached: 6k1qma.jpg (503x500, 57.32K)

>What is one thing we can do to fix black people in order to better integrate them into society?
>integrate
i think you mean "segregate"

>Assuming they can be fixed
Retard.

I think white people should have sexual relations with them

>What is one thing we can do to fix black people in order to better integrate them into society?

just police them, that's literally it. When they break a law, punish them for it. Incentivize being married, do away with welfare benefits for single mothers who are secretly still dating someone.

Also the goal should be to promote white/american culture amongst blacks, but I'm not sure this is possible anymore. Up until the 1960s, the average black man tried hard to be white. This is why even rock n roll blacks like Chuck Berry and Nat King Cole would straighten their hair and use hair relaxers to make their hair look like white people hair. Even the Jazz musicians had an air of sophistication about them, they weren't being niggerish. Somehow in the 1960s and 1970s, acting like a retarded nigger got memed into being acceptable thanks to leftists. We have to undo this

...How do we tell him?

Attached: 6F6840DF-0058-47ED-BD79-A9AC7A8A3793.jpg (680x510, 61.23K)

It can’t be done. They were still cannibals the same time the Aztecs were. We had to drag them to the real world almost 600 years ago. They just don’t have it in their DNA to function at a higher level of thinking in order to fit into a society

Music. Music is the universable language. Just start a band with some good-sporting niggers and don't think too much about it.Dewayne is on the bass guitar, and Justin is on the drums. Everybody overthinking things all the time... makes me crotchety.

How bout doing what the media WAS doing before Obama got into office. Preach unity, love, and don’t throw out Christianity as a foundation. Don’t peddle victimization, peddle moving forward together on equal footing. Don’t glorify thug culture, glorify the family unit.

Politics and the media have enslaved black people to hatred.

The niggers will not be fixed or integrated into society.

mofuggin bixnood

Pathetic argument
Proofs btw ?

>how can we fix niggers?
Bullets. Fire is also a preferred method

Stop being a racist maybe ??

I tried that, but they hurt my feelings and called me a cracker, so I had no choice but to use the N word

>stop noticing that non-Whites are the root of every problem the world is currently facing
Fuck off poo faggot. Absolutely one of the most disgusting creatures masquerading as humans today

You asked for this user.

Attached: Poojeet3.webm (1280x720, 831.35K)

>Get their fathers in their lives
>Get them educated
>Get them working
That's it.

All the nog families in my area have dads and they still nig up the place.

GET THEM THE FUCK OUT
The only non-Whites who belong here are the Indians on their reservations

Why integrate? What good will that do?
Diversity + proximity = conflict or compromise
Ok so compromise sounds nice right?
But wait... compromise means sides make concessions - they drop things in order to meet 1/2 way.
So what are the sides dropping or losing when you smash people together geographically?
Theyre conceding their music, arts, spoken and written languages, dialects, visual and auditory real estate, public demonstrations representative of their origins, celebrations of exclusive nature, traditions, and so on.
In other words, mixing us all together inexorably guides us toward a monoracial, monocultural existence.
Thus diversity only exists by virtue of racism and separatism.
So, why not separate?
We already self segregate anyway, for myriad reasons which amount to a whole chain of additional topics to explore regarding trust, societal philia, belonging, and so on.

Attached: 85410691_p0.png (955x1351, 477.37K)

Fix them? No, the damage is done. I used to believe there were ways. Fix the family, teach them that their beloved urban culture is shit, etc, etc... Honestly, we should collect them all at gun point, load them on to fucking cargo ships and send them to Liberia. You can laugh at that, but its absolutely doable. For those that resist forced deportation, make them face the fucking wall.

>Ok, so how do we fix them?
Cut it with the anti semitisim

Attached: 654756.jpg (1280x720, 132.08K)

>stop noticing that non-Whites are the root of every problem the world is currently facing
I think it's whites