Pretending to be what you're not

Anons. Do you pretend to be what you are not? I live in Brazil, as my flag shows, people are very nice here, they are good without having a reason behind it, I can't imagine how shitty it must be in terms of friendships to live in Nordic countries or Finland, but all my friends are leftists , and I pretend all the time that I agree with what they say. Do you also have to do this? I'm totally redpill, get tired of living with manipulated progressives

Attached: img-1026687-harvey-dent-ou-duas-caras_widelg.jpg (800x450, 73.81K)

I just don't really talk to people anymore

and are you ok with that?

yah, this pretty much.i sometimes use social manipulation via emails and surreptitious investigative work to suss out the opinions of my old friends / social group. they’re all mostly retarded niggercattle of one flavour of another. if they arent sweltering leftist scum they are brain rotted boomer morons.

Same. When I do for work or whatever, I am polite, but basically told talking to me is like taking a hammer to the face because I’m extremely blunt.

in my city 70% of the people are conservative, but for some reason I can make friends more easily with leftists. My friends are great people, it's a shame they are so manipulated

you guys are pussy faggots. I talk shit about niggers and faggots all the time, still have them as friends and lovers both. you're just beta and low enegy

And you live where we live? I think not

I live in fucking Williamsburg, Brooklyn, dude, you have no excuse, (((kekistani)))

Yeah I pretend to be a woman

You guys have something called freedom of speech LOL

I also have something called balls and high test, you should try it, cuck nigger

That’s nuts bro. So do you plan on staying here or moving back to Mexico after you graduate high school?

mexican? bro, if you're trying to start shit you're already fucked quit being a pussy nigger and come at it

Brazil is probably the least cuck country in the world LOL. we still use our version of the word nigger and it's not even considered racism. But if
you offend someone because of your race, you can go to jail, and let's just say it's not exactly a danish jail.... But our blacks know that if they do the shit they do in the USA, they'll get beaten up like never before in life

Attached: zebra.jpg (480x451, 100.44K)

>they are good without having a reason behind it
What the fuck are you talking about? In LATAM you have to be careful to not leave the house at the wrong time or go to the wrong place or else you will get mugged, raped, killed, kidnapped or a combination of them.

lemme tell you something, lil zoomer, I wave my fat shtrungool around, no regret, no worry about the consequences and they love me for it, you guys on here are too low inhibition and faggy

My city is reasonably safe

you are just inconsequenet then, or a liar

>My city is reasonably safe
the fact that you included "reasonably" implies that it really isn't safe.

Safe is Japan, and Scandinavia was. All the rest of the world is reasonably.

Safe is a lot of countries in the world.
LATAM is not even "reasonably" safe. If you have to be careful what time to go out or where to go, it is not "reasonably" safe, you just learned to live with the unsafety.

>get tired of living with manipulated progressives
Then stop lying and call them out on their lying.
Tell them yolu arte dumping them because they are liars, loseres and cowards, right in front of the others.
Say a women is an adut human fewmale and they are cowardly useless 'go along to get along'' pieces of shit, who are destroyiing their own lives and others because they'd rather lie and 'be popular'than thell the truth, even that 'love' is a virute signalling lie.
In short: stop giving a shit about the pathetic opinion of others.

Do not. My city is really not bad. It has 40 thousand inhabitants and last year there were 0 murders. But do you realize that new york has 8 million inhabitants and is a safe city by US standards and has 300 murders a year on average? and japan has the same 300, but with 125 million inhabitants. So I repeat, safe is Japan

If they really were faking it. They really believe it. They are deceived, they are not evil by nature.