Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.- Water Wars

Are you read for the Water Wars?

I'm a mechanical engineer, and I've been watching the situation at Lake Mead and Lake Powell closely. For some background for the past 22 years the United States has been in a Mega drought. The largest drought in 1200 years. This drought shows no signs of stopping, and if history is correct it wont continue for just one more year. It can continue for decades even a century. Clearly this is long enough to wipe out a civilization.

Back to the lakes, they are almost to the point in which they will be unable to produce hydro power for the Southwest. This is important as it will be impossible to live there for the 50 million or so Americans in the region.

What about aquifers you may say? Also in dire straits. Ogallala aquifer which supplies much of the breadbasket of the country with water is dangerously low. Farmers in the flyover states are already determined to pump the aquifer dry in order to provide for their families.

So whats the situation? We are about to run out of water and power for 50 million Americans, and will be unable to grow enough food for the rest of the country.

Timeline of events:
2023: The masses catch on. It is already too late.
2024: Panic sets int. Governments invest money into infrastructure, too late at this point.
2025: The time for fear.

What can we do? Engineers like me need money to solve the problem. Not just a couple million. Think the entire US military budget. Even if we had it now. Right now. It's too late it would take years to build the infrastructure necessary to do anything meaningful with desalination technologies.

Who does this affect? All of us. No one is safe. No amount of money or status or prestige will save anyone when the water wars start.

You better pray for rain anons. You better pray that I'm not right, because if I am we are about to enter the scariest possible future for all of us. Possibly in the history of the world.

Note: This does not detail the wildfire danger.

Attached: hoover dam.jpg (474x369, 56.05K)

The Sahara was once lush, too. Oh well. I can move to wetlands.

Outta The Way World I Have Got Sassy Pants On Today Funny Meme Ecard Image.

Search the Imgflip meme database for popular memes and blank meme templates. 25 Best Memes About Bye Meme Generator Bye Meme. Og muligheden for at gennemse over 11 millioner videoer og videoklip af høj kvalitet i alle kategorier. Tilmeld dig gratis i dag. A young man dancing to Work the new single from Rihanna featuring Canadian rapper Drake found himself exposed to the world in a Vine video posted online late Monday. Я знaю oднo чтo я вce eщe люблю cвoю жeнy.

Attached: images (22).jpg (593x517, 35.96K)

Nigger

Stupid niggers get ready to live like Arabs cause you ain't getting our water

We should import more Mexicans and blacks and teach kindergarteners about anal fisting, eating cum and anal tounge stimulation. This problem will easly be fixed if we allow more transsexuals in the army and celebrate blacks for a month and an additional day for another month. Trust the plan and bring your kids to the local library for drag queen reading hour, they'll absolutely love it and the water problem will be fixed after that.

Could you do it if we enslaved say 13% of the population?

Overconsumption, overproduction, overpopulation. Most european countries are having the same problem. Asian and african countries are already doomed. It's too late now, enjoy the last years of this decadent gilded age.

Living in Canada where there is six months of snow every year.

I think I will be fine

I live on the water lol

Poor Las Vegas. How will we go on without an entire city built on a wealth-transfer scheme from poor people with bad judgment to organized crime?

Also, you’re probably an HVAC monkey. Leave these problems to Civils.

>engineeer heeeeeereeee
oh look its a 1st year uni student that watched a shill nye video...fuck off fag

The fleeing burgers will invade Canada and kill you all

And immediately die in the cold, shitskins can't deal with -50c

This will end once governments stop deliberately draining aquifers and the obvious geoengineering operations cease.

Until then, nice LARP OP.

WHO WILL WIN THE BATTLE OF HOOVER DAM?
THE NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC?
CAESAR'S LEGION?
MR. HOUSE?
OR TEN MILLION THIRSTY BEANERS?

OP WHERE ARE YOU?

Some years ago it was predicted that major wars would be fought over fresh water. China, middle East, etc. NZ is looking comfy to observe this from afar, hence the American elites buying property here and building bunkers.

God I hate that damn. I've been twice and it is frightening. There's a vid of a dude suiciding off of it.

>lake mead
oh neat, the people who obsessed over a Chinese bridge not collapsing for months found a new ball of string to play with

>'ve been twice and it is frightening.
drove over it as a kid looking out the window down the side of the spillway was a big mistake

Hoover Dam is unironically one of mankind's greatest achievements. It will quite literally be one of the last remnants of our civilization.