Can I get a redpill on the Key of Solomon? I never heard of it before Any Forums. What is it’s purpose?

Can I get a redpill on the Key of Solomon? I never heard of it before Any Forums. What is it’s purpose?

Attached: DADE3229-B3EA-43EA-89BB-7B43176C316C.jpg (946x1360, 215.04K)

I have those books.

Occult garbage... x is down the hall on the left

Kike demonology.
Summon demons using rings of power.
MOSHE (MOSES) is the asshole this shit was all learned from.

heeb garbage. You can deal with Goetic entities without any of his gay seals, but you have to be prepared tho.

Attached: download.jpg (256x256, 14.3K)

Crowley was a LARPer and because of this all of his stuff is shit. Similar in idiocy to theosophy and neo-paganism.

"The Star of David" is a false name.
It's really the "Seal of Solomon". Freemasons are obsessed with Solomon and his kingdom. In biblical recount, Solomon was blessed by God to be the wisest man to ever live.

listen to these anons. it takes old gods/daemon names and basically turns them into blasphemy. I read the book and didn't even do a ritual , and I saw a spectre

The testament of Solomon taught me that the wisest man god ever found was able to be defeated by hot spicy pussy.

Kek

It's rituals youll never have the shit to perform, go buy eliphas Levi's transcendental magick, much more enlightening.

Nothing 'Magical' about them. Just what we Observe all throught the World & Universe. Look inside of a Honeycomb & The Pole of Jupiter, for example.
'Black' Magic though, is seemingly quite Real but it will cost you your Soul. 3/10 not worth it for the Reincarnation Cycle.
Crowley will be leading a swarm of Vampire bats into the truck headlights when he 'awakens'.

Exactly. Think about it this way.
Solomon's the faggot heeb method:
>I knock extremely loud on your door at 4AM demanding you do whatever I feel like because I got this neat "order" that binds you to my whims or else.
The actual non subhuman method:
>after careful research and consideration, I politely ask if we can engage in a mutual agreement that benefits both parties.
Why do you think Salomon got shunned by his own heeb god lol

Attached: download (1).jpg (256x256, 16.71K)

It's a list of demons. You can use several different methods for leaving the material plane and visiting the astral plane; there you can talk to other beings. These beings may offer you knowledge in exchange for things that only the material world can offer. The secret is that the elites have been accessing these intelligences for thousands of years.

Attached: 1654297655727.jpg (680x543, 102.55K)

It’s LARP, the real one is not accessible to normies, assuming a book on summoning and controlling demons that can do your bidding actually exists do you really think they will mass market publish for everyone ?

It's The Secret written in yee old timey language.

And don't fuck with that shit, like, either from a believer or sceptic point of view. On the former side it's dangerous and on the latter it's programming your brain to think in an ungood(sic) way. I'd tell people to fuck with Chaos first.

What method would those be?

fake and gay

>The Secret
QRD?

>don’t fuck with that shit
Would just reading affect me?

Kikes added demonology and kabalism to Solomon (wisest man to live) giving him occult super powers over angels and demons and stuff.

I don't really know because I won't read it.

Attached: 1609299020694.jpg (1024x898, 78.58K)

FAFO it’s not a game. Leave it alone.

they're in the computers.

Attached: 1629265704224.gif (640x360, 1.96M)