So what the fuck is this? It's clearly not moloch who's usually represented as a bull, not an owl...

So what the fuck is this? It's clearly not moloch who's usually represented as a bull, not an owl, and the people here are also all Republican, whereas the Democrats almost certainly worship Moloch (child sacrifices via abortion). What demon is this?

Attached: bohemian-grove-owl.jpg (750x562, 121.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3JwsS48i1xoR/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weaving spiders come not here

Minerva. The all seeing eye being the representation of the Illuminati is a meme - it's actually an owl. See: French Revolution.

How many owls do you see in a day

It's Minerva (((Alex Jones))) intentionally tried to associate Moloch with an owl to muddy the water.

Attached: molochowl.jpg (600x833, 75.01K)

Isn't it Mithras or i'm thinking of that movie

yeah, pretty sus for sure
bitchute.com/video/3JwsS48i1xoR/

Bohemian Grove in California. GOD, how I WISHED it burned during the California forest fires.

So the establishment political system is basically moloch worshippers vs minerva worshippers? What do minerva worships even do?

Democrats and Republicans are all fucking devil worshippers you dickhead, all actors, all musicians, all fucking people who are famous are initiated freemasons bro fucking accept that before anything

it's a reptilian deity of wisdom

Minerva was Athena in Greece, the goddess of war and democracy.

It's been long rumored that there's another place like this in the Santa Lucias.

You're thinking of the movie The Conspiracy where Mithras is represented by a bull

I remember I saw Keegan-Michael Key at some publicity event going around saying hi to everyone. My buddy loved him and wanted a pic but I wasn’t really about that because cabal, Any Forums, redpill shit. He was talking to my buddy and i was thinking about all the satanic shit he was probably in and he gave me this weirdest side eye. I shook his hand and wasn’t being a creep i just didn’t give him the worship like everyone else in the place was. Low and behold he comes out with a satanic cult movie on netflix a year later lol. We’re in a soul prison fellas

Whi fuckin cares? It's a false idol. Fuck that thing, everyone who worships it, and what it represents. We are going to kill you all, with kung fu. You're done. Minecraft.

The least funny nigger in a pattern of unfunny niggers

I'm only 2 chapters into the Bohemian Grove book, but it seems like a nothingburger. Henry Ford, author of International Jew, was a Bohemian. And Alex Jones endorses trannies.

Attached: PhotoGrid_Site_1627781541558.jpg (3643x2048, 1.89M)

they workship a mutt god because they are americans

Attached: mutt 6.jpg (1024x725, 90.65K)

It's Minerva - Roman Goddess of Wisdom.

The jews attempt to bind Minerva to their will by perfoming blood sacrifices on the Seal of Solomon.
Minerva is hostile to the jews and friendly to us by nature - it's the Bohemian Grove ceremonies and more hidden jewish rituals that attempt to subvert Nature.

The jewish + philosemitic elite do not worship Minerva - they attempt to subjugate Minerva.