Before Roe v Wade

I for one can't wait to get back to the good old days

Attached: 111233125435123.png (677x588, 284.73K)

Sounds like there’s gonna be free babies everywhere like the ducks at the park

AND THEN
EVERYONE
CLAPPED!!!!!

Their husbands obviously didn’t beat them enough

Women self admitting to being sociopathic murders who will kill without remorse. Cool.

>the party of edjewcation and science will unflinchingly believe this

>children will die

Attached: 1656183785455m.jpg (852x1024, 78.68K)

Finally men can see the true nature of whamen.

Makes my blood boil, these shameless murderous whores, killing innocent babies.

Women are fuckin wild like that, man. There's nothing a woman values more than herself. Disgusting, degenerate creatures...

It's absolutely true. This was common place.
Families would drown their children if they couldn't afford to keep them etc.
If you have no choice, you do what you must.

Women are moralless psychopaths... NEWS AT 11!

That totally happened.

As if some old grannies are just going to randomly confess to murder to a fucking nursing home attendant. How would this conversation even start? "Yo granny what lunch you want today and how many kids did you kill?"

Either she's making shit up or women find infanticide to be ndb. Not a good look either way.

My dad grew up in the 60s on a street full of Catholic families with 6-12 kids each and had never heard of this kind of shit.

All of those women carried the children to term. Why she chose to kill them instead of putting them up for adoption is not my problem. Fuck off.

the odds of her being a lying whore are 110%

Maybe in pr*testant countries. In Catholic Europe, babies could be safely abandoned at convents.

>be woman
>not allowed to murder babies
>sit around seething as you fantasize creative new ways to torment God's children

Yeah you know there was time before the 60s and other places right?
AnecdoteAndy

The jew fears the indoor duck hunter.

Yeah, well I've had drinks with Buddha and Jesus.
Jesus is a nasty drunk.

better to kill them in the womb when they can't feel pain and its up for debate whether or not they're even their own organism, than to let them go to a broken home with parents that give it a fate worse than death.

>70, 80, and 90 year old women
aka in their fertile years during that time hurp durp.

Senility plus end of life guilt.

White women were a mistake.

>Women self admitting to being sociopathic murders who will kill without remorse. Cool.
Totally want this particular group of humans having a vote that is equal to mine and being able to vote on things like wars they're not required to fight in

Yeah I agree, because your dad didn't know about it it didn't happen.
I'm gonna start living my life according to what your dad knows and doesn't, it sounds nice

>you're going to take away my right to get an abortion if i accidentally get pregnant from a ton of unprotected sex?
>guess we'll just go back to the old days where i'll murder my child after it's born lol
women need to be in shackles

>better to kill them in the womb when they can't feel pain and its up for debate whether or not they're even their own organism, than to let them go to a broken home with parents that give it a fate worse than death.
someone should wrap you in a sleeping bag, dose you with ketamine and morphine and then cave your fucking skull in
don't worry man you won't feel any pain

>she thinks women were just casually disposing of babies all the time because their big meany head husbands were basically raping them in 1972
Yeah I agree, because a roastie on social media said a roastie with dementia told her about it it definitely happened.
I'm gonna start living my life according to second hand accounts from leftist faceberg roasties, it sounds nice.

So what she's saying is that women have always been whores, devoid of any morality. Sounds like the kind of people I want to have the freedom to do as they please.