Do you think American atheist Jews or Jewish Jews are more dangerous to the democracy of the United States?

Do you think American atheist Jews or Jewish Jews are more dangerous to the democracy of the United States?

Attached: 1644792997075.jpg (640x620, 97.19K)

I would crawl up to that

If she aint Jewish I'd pound her fat rack.

equally dangerous

sauce

After careful consideration, I’d have to choose the jews

>are are gray pitbulls more dangerous than spotted ones?

Attached: merchant_A_TIMELY_WARNING.png (913x814, 108.88K)

>atheist Jews or Jewish Jews
they are all jews

>Coffee with booba cleavage
>*Ahem*
Piiiieeeerrrrrre!

>Do you think atheist venomous snakes or Jewish venomous snakes are more dangerous?

theres no such thing as an athiest jew, thats like saying athiest christian or athiest muslim, it makes no logical sense

it does make sense since you can't call them israelies since its been too long since they've lived there

Unironically it’s the opposite. There are only atheist jews. It’s not a religion or a race, it’s a strategy.

it is a race though

That’s the least of the options.

Bigots are more dangerous

secular Jews hate Goyim less, but are less cloistered and partially assimilated, so can subvert more effectively

What you call democracy is nothing but an illusion

>Pops into thread. Effortlessly shatters paradigms. Leaves.

Attached: 58CF2AF5-785C-4D21-A84C-F46BDB9EC78E.gif (280x257, 2.19M)

>Do you think American atheist Jews or Jewish Jews are more dangerous to the democracy of the United States?
The Chinese Jews are the most dangerous.

Let's think that through for a moment. Jews that are atheist would not believe they are a chosen people or that Israel is a promised land. they also wouldn't believe in flying carpets or messiah resurrection.