3 year old found in freezer of Detroit home

clickondetroit.com/news/local/2022/06/24/there-was-something-not-right-detroit-mom-arrested-after-child-found-dead-in-basement-freezer/

Officers were called to the home for a welfare check, according to Detroit police Chief James White. He said the occupant tried to push the officers away, as if nothing was going on.

“The discovery would not have been possible without the officers’ intuition,” White said. “When they talked to the occupant of the home, they recognized that there was something not right about the conversation and the way this occupant was communicating with them.”

White said the officers called for a supervisor. It was determined that the body of a child, estimated to be 3 years old, was decomposing in the basement freezer. It’s unclear how long the body was there.

There were five other children at the home, police said. They were taken to a nearby hospital to be checked on, and then they will be interviewed, according to Detroit police Capt. Kimberly Blackwell.

“The other kids who were in the home -- just imagine what they must have gone through and what they must have endured, being inside of that home,” White said.

Blackwell said the child’s 30-year-old mother was taken into custody.

“The house was in poor condition, and there are a lot of concerns for the other children based on what was seen in the home,” White said.

Attached: childinfreezer.jpg (1270x1036, 268.26K)

>detroit
>30 and 5 kids already
>no mention of father

Let me guess, the mother was a nigger or a coalburner

sever mental illness obv. she also has a long history with cps.

t. detroit fag.

n-no it's a white family

Remember the Nig that microwaved her baby to death, god that still makes me Sick...

niggers

Attached: porch monkey.jpg (1303x2687, 796.4K)

This is what happens when abortions are banned.

I hope women start doing public abortions and infanticide in protest. It would be the most effective strategy.

Didigts check out.
Called it. No surprises.

Good officers

Women who kill their children should be executed.

Wait till they see what's in the microwave ....

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-202901_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x774, 78.5K)

just wait 15 years.

this site is so fucking flip-flop. the choice yesterday is 'based'. clarance is 'based'. liberals are mad, based. but on the other hand we hate niggers here. so what do you think will occur 15 years from now, when those children that were dumped into foster care after birth are up to? educated, well put together people? nope.

DO YOU MADMEN SEE WHAT REPEALING ROE V WADE HAS DONE!

good luck with that

>decomposing
>in the basement freezer
Were they too stupid to plug the freezer in?

things decompose in the freezer. just in such slow motion we dont notice. there is a reason meat cant stay in the freezer for a decade.

I'm sorry user

I guess that's technically correct if you're counting freezer burn or chemical decomposition like rancidity. But bacterial decomposition stops in the freezer so it's weird for them to say it was decomposing.

trigger word for a person writing an article. it wasnt growing, so technically it was decomposing. and that's a big word for someone writing an article.

ive known many writers for papers. it's mostly 30-40 year old girls going through the motions waiting for a story to allow trigger words. nearly everything is editorial or has some human 'english' on it. you dont become a writer for a major paper and type out mundane XY so Z articles for 40 years.

Yeah, I guess that's what I was making fun of. Reminds me of how rocket barrages are now called "shelling" but only if they take place in Ukraine.

words, man. fuckin words.