BREAKING NEWS

>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS

Senator Ted Cruz has expressed interest in meeting with Twitch Streamer asmongols to discuss the repercussions of gambling in video games aka lootboxes.

Attached: EA2E38F7-8326-4819-B894-DB8E154EE59B.png (300x300, 117.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpH3O6mnZvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ass-mongrel

>Senator Ted Cruz
The Zodiac Killer, put some respect on his name

Yasssssss xDDD

lootboxes create gambling addiction and are harmful to the youth.

hope that useless piece of shit kills himself like his mother did.

who?

This dumb fuck was talking out his ass today about abortion

he killed his mother, also he is planning to present ted cruz with some "gotcha" argument that twitch chat will promptly cum to simultaneously and donate another million dollars to him. then he will promptly be demolished by the cruz missle, but him and his chat will not be intelligent enough to understand what happened

Some retard streamer. Entertaining to watch the downfall of blizzard. Mostly libertarian Texan type. Little bit faggy but ok to watch sometimes.

he is not a libertarian, ever since his moms death he has gone full communist leftist to milk twitch viewers dry of their student loans and parents allowance. also, he has a majority EU audience because the only americans that can watch his stream (because he does it in the morning) are uneducated, jobless leftists.

That’s not what he wants, he wants draw lawmakers attentions to the lootbox problem in games and gambling addiction affecting very young kids. He and Ted Cruz agree that it’s bad and both are cautious of government getting involved and creating complex laws to solve the situation that might ruin things more instead of fixing it”.

>ever since his moms death he has gone full communist leftist to milk twitch viewers dry of their student loans and parents allowance
appeasing to the viewerbase, let me guess he has jewish ancestry?

Asmongold murdered his mother just so he could play more video games.

so are videogames

Saw his faggot self congratulations video on making a pro baby killing post that the normies just loved and he's so proud.
Sometimes this guy has good takes, but increasingly convinced he's just a faggot.

videogames used to by a temporary past time for kids. They were like puzzles that you could play over and over and eventually master if you played them enough. Games today are just expansive fantasy lands and online shooters that incentivese infinite play with micro transactions and because of how long they are, you would need to invest 100s of hours of gameplay in order to master them. Today's games are nothing like traditional games from the 70s and 80s.

how is this going to stop blacks being so violent?

he straight up said he was going to do it, he has no good intentions of bringing ted cruz on his stream. just trying to present himself as intellectual elite of the "movement" to the communist hive inhabiting twitch. he will do and say what they demand of him, which is to present ted with dumb inane questions that only children care about.
probably, if not he definitely has jews handling his money and telling him what to say and do, obviously. he's completely sold out and good for him, but to insinuate he's any type of intellectual about the topics he brings up on his stream is retarded. he's completely disconnected from society, his experience with life is from 15-20 years ago before social media and he always draws on that for long winded stories about why he's able to offer an opinion on a subject.

XDXDZXDXXSZDX ZOOMERS RISE UP FR FR FR NO CAP ON GOD

Didn't Asmongold just watch the "NFT Apes are actually Nazis" video? That video is literally fake conspiracy prank by a guy who just hates NFTs. He lies multiple times in his video and reaches like a schizo to try and get his point across.
youtube.com/watch?v=XpH3O6mnZvw

>Kali yuga my fellow alt-right nazis!!!
>watch our for macaques!

Attached: dvacopesmug.jpg (1280x720, 90.4K)

asmoduesgold sold his mother for fame

I still haven't wrapped my head around spending money on a video game beyond the cost of the game. I bought Operation Anchorage for Fallout 3 back in the day and will never repeat that mistake.

whats this about? I thought his mom died because she was in poor health.

sometimes even the shit he says about WoW really pisses me off, he's supposed to be some authority on the game but he's clueless about basic lore trivia that you read in quests that have been in the game for 15 years

>breaking news

Latest article on it was 4 days ago. Congratulations, you baited me

operation anchorage was fucking cringe

Dude had 0 emotional reaction to his mother dying as much as he wanted to convince people he did.
It's expected mom was a Q follower and he's a diehard leftist cuck obsessed with other's people opinions, so he went on to advocate for abortion on today's stream.

cool. i like asmond, even though i disagree with his politics i don't think he's malicious or has bad intentions. i think his intentions are good and he's just ill informed. pretty sure he doesn't want to see anyone hurt or abused and i've seen him say some pretty legit and cognitive things. i've only just discovered him about a week or two ago but he's alright in my book, even though he is an agent smith when it comes to race and whatnot. from what i've seen, he thinks and i respect that even if i disagree with him. again, he's (probably wisely) not spending his time learning about doompilled horrors.. he plays games and shit.

Ted Cruz that was born in Calgary? His daddy was a Castro Commie? That Ted?

Attached: TedCruz.jpg (850x400, 53.87K)

>Ted to discuss Gambling video games
>Degenerates in Live Poker with top gamblers
Like Pottery. Typical KikeLover

Attached: TedCruzPhilHellmutt.jpg (300x168, 8.07K)

asmongold is basically what happens when a normalfag also has autism

Yeah, but spending money to be Snoop Dogg in Call of Duty is even more cringe. I don't get it.

CANE MOM DEAD IMMA PLAY GAMES

He may not be right wing, but hes clearly not a die hard leftist. Hes not for banning guns and hes against vaccine mandates. He tries to appear moderate/leftist because his "friends" are and he doesn't want to get banned. Hes a known troll/scammer.

This is going to be a train wreck of me-mes

BET ALL THE DELEGATES

Attached: ted.png (498x453, 416.51K)

IDK about all that.

He did vote for Trump in 2016 but that baby-killing video was completely cringe but I think its more of the vein of being ill-informed.

Everyone knows Asmon has to conform his opinions to his platform's guidelines. How much this has conformed what he actually believes, I think, is substantial

Don’t you read Mathis, the Zodiac was a glownigger and is easily proven online with zero subscription fees.

Sheesh, the insectoid jungle monkey influencer isn’t even IN the conversation.

How about we start hyping up NORMAL adult non-faggotso.y men like DrDisrespect instead of cringe cucks like Asmon who can't live without everyone's approval?
I don't care if he has to suck leftist dick to stay on the platform, he's not a real man and he doesn't deserve a thread for that reason

Asmons weakness is women. Hes a total simp and its like he is a different person when talking about women.