Why do white boys get so mad when they see a blonde girl with a black guy?

Why do white boys get so mad when they see a blonde girl with a black guy?
If you were better looking or had more money, she might have gone for you. The black guy just has something you don’t. You guys are big on natural selection and survival of the fittest, this is just those concepts at work.

Attached: 6D164DB1-4408-4D57-87F7-0FB1DEFD6214.jpg (642x960, 72.45K)

show flag chink

My fantasy

OP is a kike.

Attached: race dating.jpg (1689x794, 318.58K)

Attached: 1655592913960.png (1000x1000, 129.15K)

didn't read ur post buy anyway I advocate for total nigger death

Attached: 1633042634277.webm (640x640, 814.32K)

Seething

I don't. at all At All. Ever. Cuz she's just going to leave you for another friend of yours or a family member you haven't noticed that Trend yet.

Hey how many niggers does it take to pave a driveway sapphire???

>1PBTID
Bot

Same reason bucks get mad when they see one of "their" women with an Aryan.

>OKCupid
No one uses that shit in 2022 lol show me the tinder or bumble data.

Come smelly the nigger....
How many niggers does it take to pave a driveway?

Attached: signal-2022-06-16-14-59-43-296.gif (220x88, 43K)

Nigger answer in 5 4 3 2 1...kek

Attached: signal-2022-06-09-21-03-02-147.gif (267x200, 165.28K)

literally nothing wrong with this as long as he’s christian

You can’t be mad. The only reason white bitches are fucking animals is because white men are no longer men. They have no excuse once they become adults. Man up zoomers n millennial cucks. There is literally zero excuse.

Attached: 95DBFD94-4043-4861-AEED-C4120E155ACE.jpg (622x832, 83.67K)

Poor smelly nigger... did your niggy feelings get hurt???lmfao

>daily nogger "muh dik" threads

Attached: peek-a-jew--miscegenation.jpg (666x666, 177.27K)

Not at all because I know she'll end up as :

>a single mother
>beaten
>dead

or all 3. It's unfortunate but thats what happens when you bet on black.

Black men will force themselves on your wives and daughters and run a train all over them and you will do nothing about it but jerk off in the next room

>no one mentions dick
>mindbroken chud immediately posts about it.

How bad do you have to be for a woman to choose an animal over you?

Mad, no. More like disgusted. Coalburners are dead to me.

I regularly throw crumbs to negrasses who fuck like whores that complain my man dont work and don't make me cum

who is this chick again, do they have an onlyfans?

>Why do white boys get so mad when they see a blonde girl with a black guy?
I don't. I know exactly how that story ends, and it ends the same every time. I actually smile outwardly about it now, and giggle like a retard in my head.

he is a kike

Attached: 1534912175616.jpg (1024x683, 105.9K)

What are you talking about? Why does your picture feature two niggers? I don't get it.

>I know exactly how that story ends, and it ends the same every time.
With caramel babies.

I get angry because it's my property, not the nig nogs. He belongs on the curb under my foot. How my property feels is of no concern.

Because you are ruining her genes.

>I get angry because it's my property, not the nig nogs. He belongs on the curb under my foot. How my property feels is of no concern.

Attached: 8A45E41A-6B1A-4D1D-865B-69ACB011EF1F.png (645x770, 55.87K)

I get mad because I know she's getting better, wilder, crazier sex than the average white boy could ever give her, in addition knowing she's taking a bigger dick on average than typical white males. It also sucks knowing that eventually she'll reach a phase where she knows he needs to settle down and fine a desperate white male with enough resources to sustain her. Niggers obviously can't provide this on average. It sucks knowing that while I'm pumping away in boring old missionary position after begging her all week for sex, and hoping this is the sex that leads to the conception my child, that she'll be thinking about that big ol nigger dick she took in her early 20's that I'll never measure up to and her recalling that memory just might make her climax and I can take the credit thinking I did that to her. Sucks man.

I'm a nigger btw

Imagine if you could time travel 200,000 years. Well, you can't, but you can sort of time travel 100,000 years by reproducing with an inferior less-evolved African Nigger who is genetically stuck in the past.

It only takes 1 nigger. You just have to slice him thin enough. No wonders you're always bent outta shape. Modern culture constantly depicts you for what you are
roflmfao

Attached: 20220625_211332.gif (396x280, 3.13M)

you should ask the african racial nationalists the same question. oh wait, a retard like you are too stupid.

also thanks for outing yourself as a larping non-african retard

The only white women I see with black guys are morbidly obese and not desired by white men.

Attached: images.jpg (743x413, 32.85K)

no one cares muttoid

lel. almost all of them turn fat.

Name?

that is not entirely true

that said, women are being brainwashed to get with black men. the result? some women...get with black men

Google white girl black guy.
Enjoy the millions of results rather than your cherrypicked cracker bullshit.

LARP more nigga, nobody wants your kind.

Attached: Bucks.jpg (1928x1232, 351.13K)

Sexual selection is counter to natural selection.
Ever heard of babirusa? Females select males who's tusks pierce their own brain case.

Attached: blacks.gif (1266x1060, 906.41K)

“Burn baby burn”

This. Even better if he's a Trump supporter.

Silence you disease-ridden faggot.

dilate

On the off chance that you're looking for a serious answer, it's the blatant demoralization propaganda that irritates us, not the actual dating pool, where we do more than fine.

white "men" truly cannot hope to compete with Black Gods

I don't get mad and I don't care at all.
Only incels do.

>Why do white boys get so mad when they see a blonde girl with a black guy?
I don't, I think it's funny she's going to get her ass beat and then cry about it

I’m with a Latina. Have all the white girls you want

shut up nigger loving faggot

Do you know where the word zipperhead comes from?