This nigger rapes your 15 year old blonde haired blue eyed daughter and gets her pregnant

This nigger rapes your 15 year old blonde haired blue eyed daughter and gets her pregnant.
Do you abort?

Attached: 1654606267853.jpg (1280x960, 494.87K)

Niggers aren't human, so it would be more like removing a tick.

Go away glowie

I would immediately

Obviously hes about 30 years overdue

FUCK NO
I'm ready to see what that black ass sperm is gonna do to my blonde daughters waify egg. I want to see some stuffed, round, glistening caramel butt cheeks on my grand daughters

Abort the nigger before he gets anywhere near a White woman instead.
Bring back lynchings

I want to see HOW FAR those big black african ASS genetics can stretch my daughters blonde ass genes

i quietly fly her to california and get a legal abortion, of course. without question. what kind of cuck wouldnt?

not according to your supreme court.
i would yes, but her body her choice and just because you would be a father and speaking from a position of logic and reason she would keep it.

lose/lose.

I super late term abort the nigger and have my daughter drink yarrow tea until the fetus falls out. Easy.

great minds think alike
no... I speak in the name of the entire board that WE would not abort her!

Yea, I abort him with 36 stab wounds.

The correct response is to disown the daughter for having pre marital sex, it's probably what the bible says

I abort you with my 10 inch BBC whiteboi

Looks like I’m having a mixed race grandson user

>daughters blonde ass genes
based ass connoisseur

this fucking thread again, JANNIES DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Attached: 1655592913960.png (1000x1000, 129.15K)

Of course, I don’t live in a poor state that bans abortion.

Quran*

Abort the niglet for free as our law allows and let the inmates deal with the adult nigger like pic related

Attached: EYQgcxzX0AI9hGH.jpg (960x1043, 109K)

Abort the nigger first

Keep dreaming Tyrone.

You’re all such stupid fucking morons.
RU-486 is otc in every state and costs

Attached: 4A77C2A3-7D68-479C-B9A1-90EC2EF8FEBF.jpg (686x908, 817.93K)

Attached: 1D6A184B-1B80-4910-AC46-D41700E73F4D.gif (240x121, 243.83K)

Yeah leafs are retarded

Livin' in Cali, don't see any problem.
Abort all nigger babies!

Attached: 1655935030412.webm (480x600, 2.75M)

Joe Biden here. Shit I have fuck everyone in my family already. I would fuck that handsome nigger in the ass though. Man just look at that handsome buck. Bet he has a tight ass, to take my massive hammer of love.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

I would do the honorable thing and cut off my daughter's head to save her from the shame.

Before anything, the nigger is tortured to death. And kys schlomo

Attached: 3886497198167.png (1075x1200, 689.51K)

>glistening caramel butt cheeks
satanic jew

Attached: 223655307846.png (906x1200, 1.68M)

is he full natty?

What a waste

I about you with my 13 inch BWC tiny dicked fuccboi.

Yes.

Just get boosted.

I abort him first and foremost

>Glowing Slide Thread

18 U.S. Code § 16 - Crime of violence defined
(a)an offense that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against the person or property of another, or
(b)any other offense that is a felony and that, by its nature, involves a substantial risk that physical force against the person or property of another may be used in the course of committing the offense.

18 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes = Steele Dossier Conspiracy Theory and Mueller Investigation

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Terrorism (Domestic) Definitions
(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C)occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and
(6)the term “military force” does not include any person that—
(A)has been designated as a—
(i)foreign terrorist organization by the Secretary of State under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1189); or
(ii)specially designated global terrorist (as such term is defined in section 594.310 of title 31, Code of Federal Regulations) by the Secretary of State or the Secretary of the Treasury; or
(B)has been determined by the court to not be a “military force”.