I am the 1st case of US monkey pox. AMA

Just got off the phone with Central district health. They told me to isolate for 21 days and that they would stay in touch. I'd imagine that this gets reported to the CDC. I'm not aware of any recent cases in the United States and I might be the first one.

Attached: IMG_20220625_214030750_HDR.jpg (4000x3000, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

monkeypoxmeter.com/countries/us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAGGOT

suppressor burn?

Post proof or fuck off

How many dicks you suck per day?

Quit fucking dudes in the ass.

Not gay. Not sexually active. Went to a concert on Monday night. Other than that I'm not in public very much

Massive faggot

Attached: 1640760783016.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

>1st case
Shingles happens all of the time. It's particularly common as an early symptom for AIDS.

Looks like a second degree burn

Become monkey

Has it spread to your cock yet?

What a faggot
Did you arse fuck some FoB Somali nigger?

Yeah I don’t believe you, gay nerd

If I were willing to pay the fagots at the ATF for a suppressor, I would definitely not "burn" myself on it

how many dicks did you suck to get that one

fag sores disgusting

I'd be so tempted to rip them off.

when are you going to KYS?

Attached: 2295564928170.png (737x900, 904K)

Haha you put your hand on a weld or something faggot

Faggot op sucked niggers during pride party

Why did you tongue that niggers anus?

fake disease fag

Timestamp with ID or fuck off

Have you been in the Pennsylvania area lately?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-25 23-52-48.png (773x739, 576.44K)

how much dick did you suck before you got infected?

post picture with timestamp and Any Forums ...
are you vaxxed?

looks disgusting.... whatever the fuck you got, i'll say this I had shingles 3 times in my life, it doesn't look like that. that looks kind of like a burn thats pussing out though desu and I think we getting trolled

I suggest some antibiotics if your burn gets infected. Cover it up and use some aloe vera to feel cool.

Ok. Let's try this at face value. How do you know it's monkey pox? Are you comfortable naming the band you saw? Have you ever had chicken pox, got better and then had Shingles?
I know the cure for monkey pox if you're interested.

That's not a pox blister. That's a scab. Fuck off faggot LARP.

Attached: greta-1024x1021.jpg (1024x1021, 110.76K)

Have a few polyps

Attached: IMG_20220625_215349782.jpg (4000x3000, 3.58M)

lol nigga you gay

That explains that then.
Just like all of those 'Totally mysterious & not in anyway related, Goyim' Food Processing plants Burning to the Ground.
"Are YOU prepared for the NEXT Pandemic?"

vaccine aids

How many vaccinations you took?

I reached the same conclusion, desu

Was the easy sex worth it you degenerate?

Attached: 1387109628525.png (483x619, 403.85K)

eew, thank god I'm not a faggot like you

There's more on my right hand index and ring finger

Attached: IMG_20220625_215703455.jpg (4000x3000, 3.5M)

Did you fuck a monkey?

You deserve it faggot

Certified Faggot

No covid vax shit.

ok. (you) and a bump. Are you VAXXED? that shit looks nasty. What about symptoms besides these fucking things? and are they itchy and shit

I was fucking with the sores and lansing them which probably wasn't the best idea. Been putting Neosporin on them to know avail

not vaxxed, not a fagget, getting hit by a bioweapon. shits about to go from hell to even deper hell if we realize we getting hit with a bioweapon round 2 and it hits unvaxxed too

I wouldn't say itchy, maybe a little bit but I'm not compelled to scratch. My whole fucking hand is sore though

What state do you reside in? What concert did you go to?

OP is a faggot, so this might be real

If the faggot is the first case, he's in Mass.

Chances are it is airborne at this point, wew normies are in for a ride

Faggot

OP really is a turbo faggot this time.

Get me drunk and I'll tell you the band and location. But right now, I'd really rather not. I know that's a bitch move but it wasn't a major band in a major city. I'm sure the local CDH is having a shitstorm this weekend and contacting people. I had to answer a bunch of questions over the phone after I tested positive

wow is that what you told all the guys at the glory hole at the concert? Did you even go to watch the band or just to suck dick?

You know you can cure that pretty easily. Cut the end off an extension cord and strip the insulation back to about 9 inches. Once that's done gently work the end with the bare wires up your rectum and once you are sure the bare ends are completely inside you just plug the other end into the wall for 30 seconds. Most doctors and scientists don't want people to now this because it's cheap and effective... also works for abortions.

USA
Monkeypox tracker
201 monkeypox cases
monkeypoxmeter.com/countries/us/