Night of rage is nothingburger

>night of rage is nothingburger
>18 representative calls from 600,000 constituents
>goys going to forget anything happened in 2 weeks
>tfw the seethe when they lose midterms despite roe will be better than the seethe from the repeal itself
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Untitled.png (612x344, 30.6K)

calls and emails dont do anything

people are gearing up to burn down historic catholic churches in major cities right now

good luck saving those timber frame structures

Reps can't do anything about SCOTUS rulings and people know it

It's not happening dude, sorry.

PA doesn't have any abortion bans at the state level, or danger of them.

People aren’t gearing up to do shit, bitch.

want to bet money? i give it about 10 days max

>just 2 more weeks

watch :) you will see

not gonna be a fun time to be catholic soon. AR15 into mass very soon. won't be me of course! I am simply an analytical person who is capable of predicting future events

historic churches burned down, ar15 into mass. soon.

You burned all your energy on the "Summer of Love" spirit bomb. You got nothing left, fucker. You're magic's gone like ours. You burned it all up like we did. Now, we see whose waves go farther...

>i give it about 10 days max
better give it 14 days just to be sure

>2 more weeks

I mean in comparison to what was promised, I am very disappoint. They were handing out threats like candy and gave it a name and everything kek.

Nothing will happen pussy. We're taking your "rights" and you will do nothing.

>2 more weeks.

>you
>you
>you
>you
who are you talking to? some imaginary leftist? lol

it won't take 14 days. I am sure of that. I told you I can analyze and predict future events. I have always been able to do this. 10 days max until violence.

nope

>people are gearing up
to hang jews

Attached: 14746736782830.png (913x1200, 2.07M)

>I have always been able to do this
Get in the oven rabbi

Attached: 4811401484806.png (763x1200, 371.51K)

>hitler worshipper

lmao a jew who committed suicide after going insane from syphillis and meth abuse

>who are you talking to?
The Proverbial (You). (((You))) sure do want a church to burn or get shot up, it seems.
>when you see them, they'll glow. just run em over with your car.

Thats because PA is a red state.

>people are gearing up to burn down historic catholic churches in major cities right now
why dont they just do it then?
just admit it, leftists are low energy niggercattle. they have free reign by the FBI to burn down whatever they want and organize publicly but they still don't do anything

Neither do most of the places that have these piddly little protests going on, they're all liberal strongholds. I live in a state where there was a trigger law in place to ban abortion the moment that Roe was overturned. We don't have shit going on as far as protests go.

People vastly overestimate how much support abortion had. There is a reason that they had to use overreach by the court.

>The Proverbial (You). (((You))) sure do want a church to burn or get shot up, it seems.

I am analyzing what will happen, and this will happen. Do I want it to happen? Sure! I mean, not really! but also sure! ;)

>why dont they just do it then?
its the weekend they are gonna get high for a couple days and play mario kart and shit first

>I live in a state where there was a trigger law in place to ban abortion the moment that Roe was overturned. We don't have shit going on as far as protests go.
the people in your state cant afford to drive for unnecessary reasons.

that should make there be MORE calls not less

Why are you not in the oven?

Attached: 13745912562668.png (1200x825, 2.11M)

It's a nothingburger because we can't afford to print money for manufactured "peaceful protestors" anymore

Attached: 20210825_000422_IMG_3331.jpg (745x533, 55.54K)

>JEW TIME IS OVER
But jews...obviously won? the holocaust basically allowed them to take over the world?

if its any time, i'd say it's jew time

>ar15 into mass
In some commie faggot state maybe.

So nothing, you’d just do it not gloat online like a pussy lmao

as it turns out catholics mostly live in "commie faggot" states user try to keep up

You need to check your watch again

Attached: 5332729547763.png (662x1200, 781.88K)

Don't forget one testicle and raped his niece, shlomo.

>the people in your state cant afford to drive for unnecessary reasons.
Our capital sits between our two most populated cities (both of them liberal strongholds). It's about an hour's drive from either city. My girlfriend went to that city today. There was nothing going on, people just going about their day as usual. During the BLM shit we had protests and minor riots in all three of those cities. Nothing going on tonight.

Why are you capable of predicting and analyzing future events? What is your process and where/ how do you gather data?

Or is it magic?

I doubt it. In a week or so this will all be forgotten. You just watch.

Uh women don't overwhelmingly support abortion. That's the thing. White liberal women and desperate simps do. It's now at the state level. They can use democracy to fix it orgo to another state fir the procedure, or just fucking move to a blue state. Honestly they need to fucking grow up.

>jews control all western countries and major institutions

yeah looks liek its jew time desu

oi vey

people understand protests don't do anything at all, and are preparing for violence.

I told you!

very high IQ, something to do with physical malformation in my ventral tegmental area/nucleus accumbens. I think the two halves of my brain have neurons that cross over where normal people do not. this causes me to have immense executive function problems, however.

watch! you shall see. I am always right when I say things like this

Hitler had no testicles; He was actually a trans-man. He didn't have a neice, he was born Eva Braun. Also, he was Jewish.
>Am I jewin' it right?

also he had a wooden leg.

not my problem catholic priests are mostly crypto jews that want to diddle choir boys

You will all be slaughtered without mercy if you attack a church. Try it

not my problem either lmao

why would i try it? i'd get slaughtered like you said! but someone unhinged shall try it

Attached: trannygun.png (662x821, 554.82K)