Im 1/2 jew and truly pol has been kinder, more sincere and better /frens/ to me than any irl jew

to the point where polbros have shown themselves to be better humans than anyone else. and that's why I started redpilling zoomerjews on holohoax and jewish media and financial systems. and because pol is always there for me with sauces, irl joomers believe me. Just want to say thank you to you niggerlovingfaggots, you guys have shown more love and kindness than anyone else ever has. Anons are more human than anyone else (except that seychelles nigger and aifaggot).

Attached: 1655184726877.png (657x527, 38.14K)

Jew here,
wanted to congratulate based Any Forumssters for redpilling another jew

Good.

DO DRUGS, JEW

4% Jew here
You have really helped open my eyes

Attached: 1655072469614.jpg (861x1076, 58.13K)

As a non Jew, I just wanted to say fuck kikes, but you Jews are alright.

Despite its appearance on the surface, this board is one of the most genuine and friendly places on earth. Just because we hate jews doesn't mean we necessarily hate YOU. There's always space for redemption. Except for trannies and niggers they all need to die.

I don’t even believe in the JQ because I got redpilled by a Hasidic Jew who wore the uniform and everything 24/7. I was a pozzed faggot before he set me straight. Even divorced my whore wife because of that nigga.

Based Jew, anyone who is against Globohomo is a friend of mine.

Attached: download (95).jpg (570x807, 67.71K)

You're alright kosher bro. Have a redpill

Attached: 1654822432485.jpg (960x768, 134.84K)

>Except for trannies and niggers they all need to die.
Nah we have Ted and Clarence to show otherwise

Average Any Forums meetup

Attached: wx5ubhnmh2621.jpg (1200x900, 184.46K)

>Average r/The_Donald meetup

Great. I don't hate all Jews. In fact, I'm aware you lot are in just as much danger as the rest of us. Six million of you do actually have to die. And when that time comes. Know this. Your death will have been pointless and for nothing, because by then we will be in a position to finally rid the world of the parasitic cancer that is Judaism... Of at least Talmud influenced Judaism.
Good luck Fren. Keep your card close, and your nose trimmed and you may just make it out alive.

just b/c u have parts in you that were made in isrealhell, doesn't make you human!

Attached: 1655935030412.webm (480x600, 2.75M)

nice have another redpill on the house

Attached: jewishtowers.jpg (828x893, 132.51K)

I wound up here because I somehow got Brother Nathaniel in my YT reccomendeds years ago. Not sure what to make of that.

Does a single tall chinaman disprove the fact that the vast majority are extremely short?

half jew here, we have cursed blood running on our veins sadly, Bobby Fisher was right.

Yid here. Im redpilled but I don't trust the far right at all.

Its interesting, all my friends are young jewish bros and their the most based people I know, way more so than they goyim I know. But I cant get past the fact that the side they all take says they want to kill us at the extremes.

Middle and the rare lower class Jew need to understand that while the elite Jews don't hate you and won't seek to destroy you actively, you are acceptable collateral to them. If you end up miserable and attacked by niggers so they can destabilize the nation and seize absolute power, then that's fine by them.

*theyre

Nah, but i also hung out with Africans in uni and they were super based and fucking hated niggers. I was an NPC then, like I said, so the shit they would say was too based for me back then.

>super based and fucking hated niggers
Until violence erupts, and they sucker punch you and start stomping your head in.

No one here cares about anything but ideology. They racial shit is a reaction formation against what the media pushes constantly. In really, people here only care about based and there are many examples I could cite but my fave is the jeans shorts wigger who tacklefailed the based black dude in the 2020 riots.

same, I have a kike dad and started getting redpilled as a kid by all other jews being so hypersensitive about the holohoax and general jew jokes. only got more based once I started posting on Any Forums and detoxed from left-wing propaganda in my early teens. (I'm in my mid-20s now btw)