Should I kill myself? I've been struggling with depression for years and it hasn't gotten any better

Should I kill myself? I've been struggling with depression for years and it hasn't gotten any better

Attached: teenaged-boy-curled-up-wide-eyes-staring-out-window.jpg (1541x925, 133.4K)

No user! Care to chat?

Just check into one of your countries free health hospital things dude.

Is it just piling on and now you're just fed up? Or did something in particular significant happen?

Do a backflip

Why do you write like a tranny?

Attached: KYS.jpg (1024x768, 122.76K)

>depression
It ain't real faggot, do some exercise and take it on the chin you soft cunt.

No, you only have one life. Throwing it away is the faggot way out. Sometimes life sucks. Get over it and go lift some weights.

You’re not going to post again are you? Your OP is just a demoralization psyop I presume?

Before you do that send me all your money and if you own property give it to me

just do it, dude. stop being a pussy ass nigger, I've killed myself dozens of times already it's based

I bet you're thinking about cutting your veins, or oding on meds, or other wuss shit like that. There's so many ways to go out with a bang and at least make a ripple in history this way.

dont do it leaf bro, we love you very muchh

All leafs should die, I don’t care how

Na hang in there. I mean if you are younger you are a fucking idiot. Stop focusing on the world and focus on yourself. Seek contentment from within and not from external things. Work on yourself. Do things that further your goals and improve you. Don't overthink it just little by little try to be a better you however you define it.

The external shit will fall in place.

It might get better in the future and if it doesn't, you'll die anyway.
Maybe that isn't the healthiest outlook, but it got me through my worst times. I can't say I'm glad I'm still here, but maybe I will be someday.

Have you tried not being depressed?

just do what I did, lower your expectations to zero. Then any little thing is a major achievement. It works.

just keep going user

Attached: 097b2a7182dc2b4606fd86c0f8388d34127b9eae.jpg (779x1100, 600.18K)

don't give up, move to america, your country is big gay

>you only have one life
fake news

If you haven't tried psychedelics don't give up yet, there is still hope! Eat some mushrooms and go on a fucking wild journey.

You'll be fine OP but stop fishing for attention and sympathy on fucking Any Forums of all places, everything will be ok just hold out.

You should start eating more heathy and exercising if you can, it will make you feel a bit better.

user there is always a light at the end of the tunnel stay strong and remember we are here for you.

Here is a webm to give you a chuckle to brighten your day.

Attached: 1151654682.webm (488x720, 2.57M)

Only LSD offers enlightenment.
Shrooms are low level.

>1 post by this id
>I know you’re feeling depressed like me
>should you commit suicide to
This is a lazy demoralization shill thread. Everyone wants their enemies to get demoralized and kill themselves. OP is the enemy of every genuine user on this board.

prolly assuming he's a 12 year old and wants to bang them

i'm on shrooms rihght now and I piss on guys like you, for laughs

Nope. Tough it out. We all have to walk the path we've been placed on, and will surely be punished for destroying what isn't ours.

>LSD and shrooms
I agree taking these will make you less depressed

Attached: kaleidoscope-4979640_960_720.jpg (720x720, 267.39K)

based and truthpilled

>flag
Yes.

just drink til' your liver fails you

No. Exhaust all options.

>just do drugs goyium
Is a 1 post by this id shill thread the best place for you to shill?

Yeah. Especially if you’re white.

Interesting because I felt the complete opposite. LSD is a synthetic that doesn't occur in nature. It is manufactured for a specific purpose. Nature on the other hand just has a fruit that grows and has naturally occurring psychedelic properties. I think I'm gonna trust nature with this one, bro.
Good stuff shroombro, thanks for having my back.