Marriage 2022

Is there an actual, bonafide strategy to finding a woman who does not participate in the perils of modern society? What can modern, family oriented men do today to find a wife, someone who actually grew up being taught to be chaste and policed by her family and social circles, as was the norm in the not-so-distant past? I'm not talking about carefully and strategically weeding out sluts with 4D chess filtration techniques, I mean simply meeting an openly chaste, religious, 'traditional' woman with clear expectations on both sides.

Attached: fukken-saved.jpg (1280x720, 132.41K)

that is what religion was for and now you realize why kikes (khazar pretenders) subverted it

In my experience, any girl I consistently put my dick into slow starts to adopt my political and all around views on life in general. Just pick one that makes your pee pee hard and begin slowly redpilling her on subjects shes naturally interested in.

Sure, marry an southeast Asian woman from a small town.

You missed the boat if you didn't marry your gf from hs.

That's a nice factoid, but I want to play the hand we've been collectively dealt. So how do I find my traditional waifu, the kind whose father I have to and perhaps even want to impress?

Attached: fukken-saved-2.jpg (1280x720, 160.38K)

It really doesn't take that much thought or effort. As a man you age better than women provided you take care of your health, workout, eat right, sleep right, work out, and wear sunscreen.

The pool of available women is not suitable? Just wait them out. Let the undesirables age out of the market and their younger counterparts age in. I'm 30 and look 19, maybe 21. Take care of yourself and you'll age slow enough out outlive the circus.

hook her up to a lie detector test and tell her if she's lying you'll tell her family everything she claims to have been telling the truth about that's a lie. If she refuses to take the test you know she's a lying slut.

why post these images with these kind of questions? seems odd

There's no way to do this that doesn't make you seem certifiably insane, but it's an otherwise pragmatic idea, user.

you don't even need to redpill her you just need to be a chad-lite and as soon as she gets an impression of your ideology she'll start agreeing with it. If you're a beta fag though she'll think the opposite of what you believe.

>why post these images with these kind of questions? seems odd
they get attention, I'm not going to larp 24/7 as some kind of christian fundamentalist in today's world just because I hold traditional values in certain respects, and shuffling around jpgs of some woman is just pissing into an ocean of piss here

>In my experience, any girl I consistently put my dick into slow starts to adopt my political and all around views on life in general. Just pick one that makes your pee pee hard and begin slowly redpilling her on subjects shes naturally interested in.
Yes, the challenge is finding one that isn't a current slut or a former slut, and what you described is simply a slut.
>just redpill a slut
no

This is the correct answer.

>and policed by her family and social circles

Dumbass. What do you think happens when you have to leave town for a week with a woman who's faithfulness depends on constant supervision?

>southeast Asian woman
I do not find them very attractive, are there any white or honorary groups which this concept applies to?

>Dumbass. What do you think happens when you have to leave town for a week with a woman who's faithfulness depends on constant supervision?
you're gonna imply that whatever you can do to control your whore gf while you're out of town is mutually exclusive with the added benefit of having her family on board which is just dumb kike bullshit, fuck off retard

thank you bro. Yep it's always gonna sound insane but you can always just tell a girl some dumb excuse like "I just have to make sure before I let you be the mother of my kids and spend my life with you" or something that plays to her breeding instinct. If she has no breeding instinct than you shouldn't be in that relationship anyway. If she's been lying to you than you are in the wrong relationship. A good girl will, if you are alpha enough, want to prove that she is worthy of giving you children, but if you're a beta this won't work. Just be a man, basically, and treat her like an employee, basically, and she'll want to impress you.

Find a local Bible study at a nearby church or home

Yup can confirm, asian muslim indonesian with a strict upbringing who wanted a husband uninterested in seeking 4 wives was my score.

Looking at the conditions of my judeo masonic society I can only lol on you westerners since you guys are coach 1 in this train journey of hell you see the devouring of kike unlinke us so no pal, do you want to lose your money and thus your life? Why don't go hijack a cop car and ram some fucking outdoor restaurants full of roastie it would be quick and a revenge to the modern world, plus you can give us a bit of entertainment lol.

>Yup can confirm, asian muslim indonesian with a strict upbringing who wanted a husband uninterested in seeking 4 wives was my score.
These women are mostly unattractive to me and I don't like the idea of having a half asian muslim indonesian child. No disrespect intended of course but how did you find your way to that solution? Was it merely that she was the only sort of girl who had to offer what you were looking for, or was it simply easier for you? Are you Indonesian yourself?

Not that user but I met a girl from Finland who wasn't criminally insane like the whores off tinder.

There are places you can go to have a chance of finding that.
Though you will have to understand the responsibilities that you have in that arrangement (at the forefront of which is that you'll be expected to be a full-time provider and pay for literally EVERYTHING so she can be stay at home).
If you're not willing to undertake those responsibilities, then don't even bother trying to find one, it's pretty important that you be able to fulfill your side of the trad arrangement if you're gonna expect her to fulfill hers.

I'm moving to India and I'm going to wife up your palest Indian qts

Attached: si.jpg (500x800, 77.69K)

Unironically true in my case.

Finnish women are huge whores

All women are whores just find one that isn't from a megacity

What you're describing sounds like body count: 5 instead of body count: 15
Not great

lol, they're openly manipulating you and you're too dumb to see it. Women have no original thought and literally just parrot shit they hear because they know you want to hear it. They'll literally jump ship off one bandwagon and jump on another if that's what their current man is in to. They're shallow creatures.

> Is there an actual, bonafide strategy to finding a woman who does not participate in the perils of modern society?

Mine can be found chained to a basement wall with soundproofed walls and ceiling and a door locking her in.

She's the best wife, I'm very happy. :)

Join a church faggot. And make sure you're industrious because fathers won't be giving over their daughters to lazy slobs.

Church. It's what I'm doing now. Float around until you find one with young ppl. My experience the name brand places are all old fucks. Anything like "first Baptist, city united methodist, st. Fucks Presbyterian" are all geriatric wards. Maybe yours are better? For me i started going to "University Christian Fellowship, Soandso Bible Church and Blank Missionary Church" all have young people and young families with activities and services on Sundays and random weeknights.

Random chance, the first woman I found who wasn't a roastie thot, the first woman who I could just talk to everyday without playing games or feeling like I was being played with.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what is important to me is that we have matching skintones, she isn't fat and her face is pleasant to my eye. As for the muslim bit.. I have done some reading of the Quran, the 4 Vedas, the Talmud (torah as well but the talmud exists to negate it so....) and the teachings of Buddha (as well as my early childhood on the Bible), and of them all only Judaism is incompatible with the others.
That being said, she isn't exactly strict, I'm not converting and she has very little issue with that.

Why does anyone want to talk about marriage at an economic time like this.

>lol, they're openly manipulating you and you're too dumb to see it. Women have no original thought and literally just parrot shit they hear because they know you want to hear it. They'll literally jump ship off one bandwagon and jump on another if that's what their current man is in to. They're shallow creatures.
Someone's true personality shines through eventually, even to the extent that what you're saying is true, they really do believe their own propaganda eventually

>Someone's true personality shines through eventually
that's usually about the time that divorce happens

So you chose slow and painful death?

I went to church for years and most of the women there were no different than anywhere else, and there were certainly no fathers bestowing their virgin daughters to eligible bachelors. I was disgusted by some of it actually. I've considered going back again for my own purposes but it's hard to imagine that this actually occurs today outside of a small niche town somewhere in Utah or Montana.

sauce? moar?